Need a bit of advice (Details inside)

Re: Need a bit of advice (Details inside)

Postby bla » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:54 pm

I agree with the healer or oath leader. Like others I'd probably go oath with lots of healer friends. :-)

As far as sailor miles changing... I am praying to the dragon era gods for another color panzer!!
Mecb88
bla

Postby Allute Ninja » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 pm

ferg wrote:Honestly, I would start over and try for a card with oath as the leader ability. Way more valuable as most of them are gem draw only while a healer can be obtained through guild shop and other locations.

Plus, alot of people have a healer so friending someone with a healer isn't that big of a challenge. Just my 2 cents.

About the sailor miles, panzer will be gone on the 28th of this month so you better hurry or pray they will cut loose another one.

Also, go back and read the old post in the forum, alot of old knowledge sitting back there collecting dust but some of its valuable ( whats in the guild shop, whats not in the shop, sticky at the top is a great write up).

Sometimes we cry and fight each other but we all love this game and want it to continue and thrive so feel free to ask away, I'm sure someone will help you out if not multiple people.

And watch out for Boop, he's like a 10 year old cat. Pet him correctly and listen to him purr, pet him wrong and he'll scratch your ass! :lol:

Finding a guild with a decent shop is hard for newbies.
Allute Ninja

Postby ferg » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 pm

He is more than welcome to join my guild. Problem solved.
ferg

Postby Boop » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Allute Ninja wrote:Finding a guild with a decent shop is hard for newbies.

Nah, there's heaps of level7 shops out there that just accept whoever/whatever. Should be fine getting one of those.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Hypernova » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:38 pm

After playing the game for over 290 days, I would say the best cards to have when you restart a account would be ranked as follows:

1. Oath cards - x2 Hp and attack is very good for early game ranging from level 1-50
2. 50% reduction card - basically a prerequisite for bonus maps, especially achilles. Good to have early game, almost indispensable for chapter 4 onward and bonus maps.
3. healer cards - many people on the server already have them, you can find them fairly easily. granted, it makes your early game easier, but almost everyone have one so there's no worry about it. eventually you will get one from gem recruit, guild shop or the extra card for completing 100% in a map.
Hypernova

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion