Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Re: Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Postby Byce » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:58 pm

i think that being able to obtain panzers in the miles is more than satisfactory. Sailor miles are a free bonus anyways, many spenders made purchases before there were even sailor miles. It may take forever for non-spenders to obtain sailor miles but they are still obtainable w/o spending just by saving up gems from gw's and daily login's.
Byce

Postby Slikknick » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Byce wrote:i think that being able to obtain panzers in the miles is more than satisfactory. Sailor miles are a free bonus anyways, many spenders made purchases before there were even sailor miles. It may take forever for non-spenders to obtain sailor miles but they are still obtainable w/o spending just by saving up gems from gw's and daily login's.

Mistavista strikes again! Whenever I read your dribble I picture someone on welfare complaining to the government that someone who works 9-5 gets paid more than you and it not being fair.

Byce is 100% correct. I spent thousands of dollars on gem recruits before sailor miles where introduced and when they brought them out I only needed one or two cards from gem recruits to finish my collection. I got 0 sailor miles for my previous purchases. Did I whine about it? No.

You want cards that are equal to panzers? Did you miss the apocalypse riders? Have you not seen the new time limited dungeon rewards? Ice queen dealing 120,000 points of dmg to all red enemies on a potential cooldown of 5, all the pinochios and the new sets of guild war cards are more powerful and make any previous guild war cards obsolete.

Vista you are nothing but a beggar too lazy to get a job. I would ignore you in passing if it wasn't for other players reading your ebola plagued nonsense with risk of getting infected.
Slikknick

Postby mistervista » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Slikknick wrote:
Byce wrote:i think that being able to obtain panzers in the miles is more than satisfactory. Sailor miles are a free bonus anyways, many spenders made purchases before there were even sailor miles. It may take forever for non-spenders to obtain sailor miles but they are still obtainable w/o spending just by saving up gems from gw's and daily login's.

Mistavista strikes again! Whenever I read your dribble I picture someone on welfare complaining to the government that someone who works 9-5 gets paid more than you and it not being fair.

Byce is 100% correct. I spent thousands of dollars on gem recruits before sailor miles where introduced and when they brought them out I only needed one or two cards from gem recruits to finish my collection. I got 0 sailor miles for my previous purchases. Did I whine about it? No.

You want cards that are equal to panzers? Did you miss the apocalypse riders? Have you not seen the new time limited dungeon rewards? Ice queen dealing 120,000 points of dmg to all red enemies on a potential cooldown of 5, all the pinochios and the new sets of guild war cards are more powerful and make any previous guild war cards obsolete.

Vista you are nothing but a beggar too lazy to get a job. I would ignore you in passing if it wasn't for other players reading your ebola plagued nonsense with risk of getting infected.

(1) It's mistervista thanks.

(2) You mean drivel not dribble

(3) I have all Horsemen thanks and they are nowhere even close to panzers, they don't even hit every time, more often than not you get no attack at all with them.

(4) What's with the personal abuse? Have I ever abused you or anyone else for that matter? FYI I do have a job thanks and have worked hard all my life.
mistervista

Postby Slikknick » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Slikknick wrote:Byce is 100% correct. I spent thousands of dollars on gem recruits before sailor miles where introduced and when they brought them out I only needed one or two cards from gem recruits to finish my collection. I got 0 sailor miles for my previous purchases. Did I whine about it? No.

Let me just reiterate on this: New players get sailor mile unique cards as a bonus now and can trade in points for panzers. Where as us old players spent hours per chance at a panzer and in most cases got only brown chests and hundreds or thousands on gem recruits to be rewarded with no sailor miles.

[1] I don't care if it's mistervista, misterblister or mistervestite.

[2] I mean dribble! The stuff that runs out of your mouth and down your chin spreading your plague ridden gospel.

[3] did you skill level your horsemen to max skill and try pairing them with wild cards or the new time limited red dungeon card? The only way panzers are powerful are when they are maxed and, in most current guild wars, useless unless they have at least 2-3 skill levels. Levelling panzers (one of the most time consuming dungeons ever) was not an easy task and I guarantee that if they brought them back you would whine about the difficulty and time cost of the dungeon.

[4] the personal abuse is because I am sick of seeing your name whenever someone flogs the dead horse and asks for panzers to be available. You have been told no, deal with it. You even got gifted them in sailor miles ( something which I think is unfair to older players) and persist to whine for more. And you run the risk of playmage thinking your "dribble" is public consensus and making more changes to unbalance the game in the favour of the "something for nothing" mentality.

Now stop pan handling on the forums and go max skill a Karen and Catalina or Pinocchio so that you don't regret and whine about it when they are no longer available.
Slikknick

Postby ferg » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 pm

It does suck that people nowadays can not obtain them freely, but it was a boo boo on playmage to release them in the first place. They even said it several times and they are not gonna do it again.

They screwed up on the guild shop too. However, no one is making threads trying to get them to change that back (though that would be sweet) because its pointless to.

Just like me, you gotta just kick your own butt for not starting sooner and taking advantage of the sweet sweet nectar that was the early days.

Besides, I'm just guessing, but I bet alot of the old school players with skilled out panzers are probably retired or semi-retired by now. In time, when they are all gone, maybe Playmage will see this and build time limited maps for people with horsemen to be easier (like the panzer is now), then the wonderland in the future.

Gotta look forward, not behind!
ferg

Postby I8apuss » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:21 pm

I8apuss

Postby ferg » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:24 pm

^ picture is worth a thousand words!
ferg

Postby Boop » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 pm

I actually didn't want to reply to this thread due to the popcorn worthiness of it. But here we go. Let's address multiple issues of the thread, and the stupid direction you all seem to be wanting to take it in.

1 - They did bring back Panzers... for a price...
Is the price good? Well that was not a part of the discussion, and what determines a good price is always going to be an individuals choice, so I have nothing to say here. Just trying to point out that the whole thread is actually debunked because the topic is a reality and did happen.

2 - As brought up by Ferg, yes, most of the skilled Panzer player base is actually gone. So, the gap isn't really as big as you think. To both Playmage and other players who think there's a whole heap of players left with 5/5 Panzers, you're both wrong. Playmage is designing dungeons for people who don't even exist anymore. There might be 10 of us left if you're lucky.

3 - Dribble is the appropriate word. Maybe it's just Aussie slang showing through though, but yeah, we say people just dribbling mindless banter is a normal kind of phrase here.

4 - Was it a Playmage Boo Boo? Well, that's a hard one. Maybe they should have left in Panzer's and just made the game considerably harder? The developers are in charge, who are we to say if they did or did not make mistakes.

I play the game for what it is, the nature of a game is to evolve so these things happen. I'm not a developer so I won't make recommendations or cry a heap. I'd personally love Horsemen to come back a second time before I see Panzer's for a 5th to be honest. But that's just me.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby bla » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:30 pm

I also agree with Byce and others regarding panzers and sailor miles. I'm hoping for a new color when the next rewards cone around. Also honestly last time I used my blue panzer in gw against the red dragon queen, my medusa did way more damage just took longer. I'm a "PPP" too and it us what it is and I work with what I got.
Mecb88
bla

Postby Guffy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:14 pm

In most any TCG and most games for that matter, bosses get harder and players get more powerful to combat the harder boss, Panzers will eventually be a thing of the past one day, in the mean time if you want it now.. Sailor miles are an option.
Guffy

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion