Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Postby Niobiumstar » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 am

I have seen the overall frustration (and a lot of the time exaggeration) of the gap between those players who have got into the game at an early stage and managed to get their Panzer Dragons. I know that these cards are particularly useful and helpful for many maps, and I (as a Post Panzer Player (now abbreviated to PPP)) have felt this frustration as well. At this point in time, the only way to get a Panzer Dragon is through sailor miles, but for many, this is not achievable without adding copious amounts of money into the game. I think that it would be fair to:

a) Have a Card Store for higher tier cards (Panzer, Aphrodite, Greater Demon etc) for a FIXED price PERMANANTLY. So the Panzer price may be for instance 750 gems giving the opportunity for players to get this card without a lot of sidetracking and wasted time.

OR

b) Have a random Panzer map appear once every say, 1 to 2 weeks for 2 days WITHOUT notice, so players must be vigilant to find these maps and WILL spend energy potions, revives etc to complete these maps in a small amount of time to grab these cards while they still can.

Either of these ideas would probably draw extra revenue (for Playmage) and give PPP's a chance to get ahead in the game more without taking out many obstacles and revenue for you, Playmage. Many people wold love to have more options with grabbing these cards, especially for those PPP's who do spend gems a lot but still can't gain access to these legendary cards.

Just my piece :geek:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Re: Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Postby pmsupport » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 am

Hi Niobiumstar, thanks for your suggestions. We may not consider running a panzer map as that is against our original intention to rotated the panzer stages out.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Crtmn » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:06 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Niobiumstar, thanks for your suggestions. We may not consider running a panzer map as that is against our original intention to rotated the panzer stages out.

Most other freemium games I've played bring back time limited dungeons after some time. If you need an example if this working successfully, look at puzzle and dragons.
Crtmn

Postby Woody » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Panzer are available to anyone in the Sailor Miles' Shop. Everyone can get one if they are willing to invest. I guess I just do not see the problem.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby yutyu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:17 pm

*removed*
Last edited by yutyu on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby ferg » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 pm

At least they are offering it on the sailor miles, better than not at all.
ferg

Postby ZOOT » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm

450€ for panzer nice prize
ZOOT

Postby mistervista » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah but seeing as some players got several of them for free when they originally appeared in the dungeon, it hardly seems fair to expect newer players to pay for them. Infact IMO sailor miles rewards should all be totally unique cards that have never been and never will be available anywhere else. Whereas cards that have been available in dungeons should always rotate at some point to give everyone the same chance to obtain them. Fair ?
mistervista

Postby Byce » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

mistervista wrote:Yeah but seeing as some players got several of them for free when they originally appeared in the dungeon, it hardly seems fair to expect newer players to pay for them. Infact IMO sailor miles rewards should all be totally unique cards that have never been and never will be available anywhere else. Whereas cards that have been available in dungeons should always rotate at some point to give everyone the same chance to obtain them. Fair ?

You talk about being fair, but you go on to mention sailor rewards should be unique and unavailable anywhere else. Imagine a card better than panzers in the sailor shop that only players spending $ can obtain.

should players just starting now make the complaint that they can't get horsemen anymore and that it's unfair to them also?
Byce

Postby mistervista » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 pm

I was trying to show a sense of understanding to certain 'big spenders' who are always complaining that people not spending big aren't entitled to the same rewards but I obviously can't do right for doing wrong!
However my main point about freely available cards always remaining that way is still valid.
As for better cards than panzers becoming available, the developers have already made it quite clear that is never going to happen.
I would just settle for something equally as good.
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion