Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Re: Bring Back Panzers... for a price...

Postby yutyu » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:16 am

*removed*
Last edited by yutyu on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Niobiumstar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 am

Guys I am pretty disgusted with the things that have been said on this thread an I feel that you guys have misunderstood me.

a) The levels of abuse on this thread are abhorrent. No one has the right to attack someone who is plainly expressing their opinions in a particularly normal way. I don't care if they are diabolical masterminds trying to take over the world, they do not deserve what you guys have been throwing at them!

b) All I was trying to achieve is to find a midpoint between Playmage and the league of PPP's. I now understand that Playmage does not intend to release any Panzer maps in the foreseeable future. I am not disputing that now. I still stand that Panzers should be able to be purchased with fresh, clean (particularly expensive) gems. This would erase a lot of sidetracking and save a lot of time. Remember, Sailor Miles were introduced as an addition to Gem Recruits as a bonus, most people wouldn't get Gem Recruits purely to gain Sailor Miles.

I do kinda regret making this thread, I seem to have reawakened traditional feelings of Panzers and caused new disputes to be cause. All I did was suggest something, and I have caused someone to be ridiculed. I apologize for that. :cry:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:22 am

Niobiumstar, understand this kind of thread is not a new thing. It is particularly old. So all you're doing is throwing salt into the eyes of a lot of people who read this forum regularly. It splits the community in two on a monthly basis between the "I accept what has happened and will deal with it" and the "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH".

Pick your side.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Niobiumstar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 am

Look, I have not whinged or whined at all. I personally would like Panzers to become more readily available, but I really don't mind. I appreciate the view of the older and wiser players who have supported the game from almost the very start, but I can empathize with those who don't have them. I seem to be one of the only players who aren't at the defensive extreme of Panzers or at the whining extreme.

I also know of many threads wanting to bring back Panzers but (in my opinion) none have seemed to make reasonable plans.

Also, Yutyu, can you clarify who the trolls are?

(And please don't attack me too much, I'm only 13)
Niobiumstar

Postby yutyu » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:33 am

My emotions got the better of me and I got swept with the flow of the discussion.
This reflects badly on me. I take back the mean things I said and apologize.

EDIT: I should stop posting for a while.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Niobiumstar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:37 am

I don't think it would have had much impact on your pretty much flawless reputation as a helper, an instructor and a wise person who typically is one of the best people in the Dragon Era community. :)
Niobiumstar

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:39 am

Niobiumstar,

At no point in time did we say you whinged. I'm just saying any discussion about Panzer splits the table. By even just 'raising' the topic this kind of thing is caused. All Panzer discussions may as well just follow this template.

1 - "Someone says anything about Panzers"
2 - WAAAAH I WISH I HAD PANZERS
3 - Well, it'd be nice, but oh well
4 - I have so many Panzer's I grow them on trees.
5 - WAAAAAAH WHAT ABOUT MY PANZER TREES

You've come to the table with a potentially nice idea which PM has said no to Panzer's in many ways shapes and forms since their removal, and just caused the template to happen all over again. The template above would even happen if someone said Panzer's suck. Just the mention of the card on this forum creates a dumb shit festival.

I'm not saying you guide the shit festival, but you certainly invited it.

Read as: Rule 1 of Fight Club.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Niobiumstar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 am

Once again, sorry guys for reawakening the debate.

'Ill just hide in the corner for a while and lick my wounds.
Niobiumstar

Postby mistervista » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:46 am

I apologise to Niobiumstar for the way this thread has gone. When I posted my original comment I thought I thought I was just agreeing with other posts and making a fair and reasonable point. I never envisaged or expected the backlash that ensued so I am sorry your thread got derailed as it did.

Please do not let this experience put you off posting your thoughts or questions in the future because you are just as entitled as anyone else to do so and to express your opinions.

Thankyou.
mistervista

maybe we're not asking for the right cards

Postby Crtmn » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but since I brought up puzzle and dragons earlier, one of the other features of the game is that they sometimes will offer dungeons that only drop skill ups for the better cards. Instead of asking for panzer dungeons back, maybe we should ask for satyrs to return in a dungeon in which only they drop. I think some of us may forget at times that our 2-8 dragons can be skilled to a CD of 10, which is equally as formidable as any panzer. I thought of this when posting my other thread.
Crtmn

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion