Wonderland Bosses

Re: Wonderland Bosses

Postby Guffy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 pm

They already have a system to limit replaying over and over with requiring energy, I don't agree with a long fight for this reason.
Guffy

Postby Byce » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Guffy wrote:They already have a system to limit replaying over and over with requiring energy, I don't agree with a long fight for this reason.

this would only make sense if there were no energy potions. But since there are, and obtainable w/o gems, energy limiting the amount a player can replay the map is a weak reason.
Byce

Postby TheNoid » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:45 am

Boop wrote:Ferg, I actually don't have a QOTD, was just using it as a good example. My original point was to stop using bad arguments, ie, the battery thing. Just say your purpose.

The maps can be annoyingly long and not everyone enjoys it.

There, done. Stop with your misguided stuff. The battery issue is not a point because you'd just play more and use the battery equally.

Battery life does matter. If I have an hour of gameplay left on my battery and no way to charge my phone I would rather not spend it all on one annoyingly long board. Shockingly I do use my phone for other useful purposes that require battery
TheNoid

Postby mistervista » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Agreed. I don't have access to a charger when I'm at work all day but the biggest problem is the time it takes as I only get a 30 minute and 15 minute breaks. There's no way I can even attempt it in that timeframe. The ability to stack poison each time it becomes available would help but even then it would still take too long.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Sorry, I thought the original point was regarding the batteries life span due to constant charging etc, not the usage over a day. Welp, time to get a battery pack for your phone then! I advise Zero Lemon as my favorite.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Wendigo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:41 am

People use different devices. After about 1 hour this game will makes mine overheat followed by rapid battery drain (even plugged in) and a device crash. Which means i lose any progress on that map and have to start over. Really anything more than an hour is unreasonable and unnecessary.
Wendigo

Postby Boop » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:54 am

Which means you're using a bad team, or playing beyond your difficulty level. >_>

I actually don't think boss HP has increased beyond new measures of power. Our decks are getting more powerful, and bosses need to as well. These dungeons are taking a lot of people only 15-30, so why is it taking you an hour?

I agree, 1 hour is unreasonable. But it isn't 1 hour. 1 hour was Panzer Hell, and we didn't have a lot of the useful cards we did today back then. We didn't have huge poison damage, or x2.5/x5 dragon teams at our disposal.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby ferg » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:07 am

Reason it take me a hour + is no poison and the high defense on the boss. I gotta 5 roll to charge up shooters because if I 21 roll, I'm throwing away coins because I can't scratch her due to her defense

With shooters only taking off 90kish every 30 rolls and her hitting every single roll, it takes a long time to kill her.

I could take a DQ/healer team, but no DDQ team (I only got water) but I'm trying to beat it without revives(insane). So I gotta sacrifice a hard hitting team for a survival team even if it means taking alot longer.

Just feels more like success when you beat it without revives (insane). Besides, revives don't show up in my shop very often for some reason and I got to make everyone count.
ferg

Postby vivi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:32 am

gw too hard complaint- no panzer map complaint-wonderland map complaint- Now even boss hp high also complaint...suck a joke... look back wat have playmage offer u...they have offer us a best game..becos of some stupid complaint..this game getting worst.
vivi

Postby Benjamin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:42 am

At first I didn't agree with Boop, but alas once again I come to the realization you are indeed correct.

I get annoyed that my poison takes about 20 minutes to set in so I set it and forget it. Ferg just bring poison to battle with you.

This game boils down to two types of game play for me, active (solomon insane and hard maps), and passive (solomon difficult, gem dragons, easy maps) and with these time limited insane maps I start active and once get to the boss it becomes passive.
Benjamin

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion