why we have event collect card 4* 5* 6* exchange 7*???

why we have event collect card 4* 5* 6* exchange 7*???

Postby hjen14985 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Dear !!!
I think if we had the same event, will stimulate people to play their cards collection more desirable for the maps to conquer it.
Besides creating an air collection of rare cards when we qualify. and create a better playing field for new players stick with the game. lv 100 you have more than 20 6 * or more cards, while new players can only have 2 to 4 cards. and they have many positive collector cards on demand for more powerful cards.
thank you for your interest !!!!
hjen14985

Re: why we have event collect card 4* 5* 6* exchange 7*???

Postby Boop » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

The list of 7* cards that would be available to such a system would be tiny though. A considerable amount of 7* cards either require money/gems, or are no longer in the game. Thus this would go against the principle of having said cards removed/limited, and it would be a bit of a slap to those who actually spent money gems to get those cards which can only be got through gem recruit. It also makes no sense to have the dungeon limited cards in this list, because then no-one would need to run dungeons anymore.

7* (or cards which belong to 'blood lines' that evolve through 7*) which are gem/miles only.

Achilles
Blackbeard
Necromancer
Catalina
Dragon Paladin
Gabrielle (available now through level8 shop though)
Lilith
Cyclops
Demon Overlord (also lvl8 shop)
Grim Reaper
7* Full Heal cards
Fairy Queen

List of 7* cards which were time limited.
Panzers
Horsemen
All Guild Wars rewards
Current Wonderland

List of 7* cards which don't fall into any of the above
7* HP Cards
7* God Cards
Cat Thief
Warrior Queen
Flesh Lotus
Siren
Priestess of Light

An overwhelming amount of 7* cards would never make this kind of exchange system, or it would undo the current economy of the whole game. But I mean, if you want to put those last few cards in, I guess go for it. With the exception of the God Cards sure, because I'm not sure if those should just be given out willy nilley.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Return to Dragon Era Discussion