New sailor miles discussion

Re: New sailor miles discussion

Postby vivi » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am

if i will in their shoe i will do the same thing..u pull card u get sailor miles as reward point,this is fair...but u GW u still get sailor miles..i gonna tell u...they will close down n all of us stop playing...only clever player know wat i am talking...idiot cant read.
vivi

Postby Browncoat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 am

Guffy wrote:Glad they brought another in, should keep the conplainers at bay (but it won't),

Yeah, I'm sure it won't. 7500 miles translates to 3750 gems, or about $250 spent if you bought all the gems. I suspect very few people will be willing to throw out that kind of coin for a single card. So, it becomes unattainable for most, and they'll still complain. Personally, I don't see why they say it's too powerful, but then keep it in the game. Either keep it in or not.

Agree on harpy and mermaid with this round.
Browncoat

Postby Guffy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:19 am

Browncoat wrote:
Guffy wrote:Glad they brought another in, should keep the conplainers at bay (but it won't),

Yeah, I'm sure it won't. 7500 miles translates to 3750 gems, or about $250 spent if you bought all the gems. I suspect very few people will be willing to throw out that kind of coin for a single card. So, it becomes unattainable for most, and they'll still complain. Personally, I don't see why they say it's too powerful, but then keep it in the game. Either keep it in or not.

Agree on harpy and mermaid with this round.

Yes but this logic is flawed, it isn't for a single card. That would be 75 cards plus the panzer.. And thats assuming you never did the 11x buy.
Guffy

Postby Browncoat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 am

Yes, that's true. Still, probably beyond the limits of many players. Hence, I don't think the complaining will stop.
Browncoat

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion