New sailor miles discussion

New sailor miles discussion

Postby ferg » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Happy about the panzer and up but the bottom is well....the bottom.

Sad that the harpy returned at a different price, wasn't thrilled to even see harpy again. Was hoping they would cycle through the hp cards, not the bottom 2. I want a snake spirit and/or naga and this was a way I was hoping to obtain one.

Fairy queen or whatever her name is, for real? 3 times now? I mean come on!

Why would you take up 2 spots for the same card? (Mermaid and Siren) Other than arena, not miles worthy, imo.
ferg

Re: New sailor miles discussion

Postby Guffy » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:52 pm

The lotus isn't horrible for someone without posion, the price seems fair for it, can grab two and evolve for 4K points. Panzer is great.. Glad they brought another in, should keep the conplainers at bay (but it won't), the 7 star cyclops is a little disappointing, would have prefered something more unique (especially for price). I am curious as to what Heras ability does, if it does 10x damage like HP cards leader ability could be pretty nuts, I haven't researched gods and red cards well enough to see how well her leader ability would work.

All in all, not bad.. About what I expected at least. Snake spirit would have been nice but I will keep waiting for shop I suppose.
Guffy

Postby Boop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Some of us are in the process of playing with Hera and her potential mathcraft. Her damage is a flat rate (not reflection of damage taken) which increases with her level. Her skill is affected by passive increases, ie: if she is leader her skill will do x3 more than if she had no red damage multiplier.

I will not make comments further so I do not ruin anyone's suprises/fun etc
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Hera Question

Postby HernHunter » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:00 am

I wonder if anyone has new miles card "Hera"? If yes, can you tell me about her active skill "Jealousy". Description tells : "within 5 turns, retaliate enemies who cause damage with fire based attack". Question is if that revenge attack is based on cards attack (if yes, how strong it is) or damage is mirrored, but changed with attribute to fire?
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Re: Hera Question

Postby HernHunter » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:10 am

Sorry for starting this topic without read what Boop wrote here:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=13867#p29615
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Bigbadjohn » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Boop wrote:Some of us are in the process of playing with Hera and her potential mathcraft. Her damage is a flat rate (not reflection of damage taken) which increases with her level. Her skill is affected by passive increases, ie: if she is leader her skill will do x3 more than if she had no red damage multiplier.

I will not make comments further so I do not ruin anyone's suprises/fun etc

I tried out this too - the damage is too low surely to make her worthwhile as in the real world placing her in a leader slot is going to compromise survivability.

The CD is too low and damage too weak to be a killer in GW.

If PM designed more 'interesting' and varied fights then maybe this (and a few other cards) could actually be useful?
Bigbadjohn

Postby TitusK » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:53 pm

My only concern is that they went back to the harpy as a miles reward. I already got 2 harpys from miles rewards
TitusK

Postby Guffy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Yeah they could have cycled wearwolf thing I suppose. I imagine naga or snake would be a little more
Guffy

Postby Boop » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 pm

BBJ,

I'm not going to go through the ins and outs too much as it doesn't leave much to the imagination of others, but the x6 mono red god setup sure is fun. Good/bad != fun

Don't scare people away from her before they really get the chance to play.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby ferg » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 pm

I was thinking she could be useful with cards like War and Zeus along with Naga and Karen or something in this area.

Maybe run dual leaders of this, maybe? These are the things I would play around with if I had the options.
ferg

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion