map cancel

map cancel

Postby Carava » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 pm

i hate it so much when i have a gold chest on wonderland insane [I have to manually spin it on stages 3 and 5(or 6 i dont remember) and it takes a while although this one isnt as bad as some others]. or any map really. I switch to read a text (and other stuff). i re enter dragon era and all that work and revives(if im not paying attention) gone. 50 energy too :( it really really sucks. Why isnt the game saved anymore?
Carava

Re: map cancel

Postby Guffy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 am

It works for me, sounds like you have a technical issue. They usually suggest reinstalling to fix.
Guffy

Postby Cyrus » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:45 am

I think it's a matter of device memory. The bigger the app in memory the quicker the system will select it to be closed entirely instead of just suspended. Also, the bigger the *other* apps you open, the more likely your device will aggressively close apps to free up memory.

For me opening 3 or more other apps usually kills Dragon Era, and weirdly, if I make a call. I used to play Heroes of Dragon Age which is a lot bigger and it'd get closed down pretty much anytime I did something else. Even going back to the home screen was risky.
Cyrus

Postby Carava » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:32 pm

oh ok
Carava

Return to Dragon Era Discussion