Thank you playmage

Re: Thank you playmage

Postby Benjamin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Yes, we want useful cards. Because we're getting sick of boring cards. This is exactly what we want. "Interesting cards" that pretend to be useful are also something we're sick of.

My question wasn't if we wanted useful cards, but rather if we are ok with dual dragon leader decks over powering all other decks.

I do agree there is the possibility that down the road we'll get cards that will bring back from the dead the forgotten, so I guess I'll have to take I8apuss's advice (that name always make me laugh)
Benjamin

Postby Guffy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Benjamin wrote:
This is common in every game especially TCGs, cards get more powerful.. Enemies get more powerful.. The old cards become less and less viable options as new cards become introduced. More gem recruits will eventually be added. This is how games work.

Well I disagree, I don't remember buying decks of MTG cards only to find out the newest edition made all the old cards obsolete, actually in many TCGs the old cards remain some of the best and universal. Also in the case of DE one of the oldest cards the panzer is now more enhanced and more powerful than before far from less and less viable.

The issue I have with this card in particular is I feel it makes gem recruits obsolete, it makes the excitement of finding rare cards in the GS obsolete.

Truthfully I don't mind either way, that's why I asked the question.

The creatures in MTG got better and better, possibly not utility cards but originnaly serra angel was beast and now it is not viable. MTG is also a little different because they have set restrictions on what cards can and can't be played.. Like older cards cycle out and no longer able to be used in standard.
Guffy

Postby Boop » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Dual Dragon Leader decks have been overpowering all other decks for like 3 months now man. Get with the program. Are you a living slowpoke meme?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:29 am

Boop, before there were atleast some maps where cyclops was better, also before there was no way to slow roll to get max chests.

Might save your time and not bother with a wonderland guide since everyones team will be the same now
Benjamin

Postby Boop » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:57 am

I'll still publish my thoughts regarding Wonderland when the time comes. But you're correct, the team composition is a bit 'hrmm'. But still, not everyone has a Haayel, so we need to consider that.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Benjamin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:58 am

Nice, I enjoy reading analysis as much as playing the game

Theres also quite a bit of variety to consider with these dragon teams, also some teams might need assistant cards that arent dragons so I'm happy with the variety,
Benjamin

Postby Browncoat » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Geez,

It's like you guys are playing a completely different game.
Browncoat

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion