Levelling up Hayyel with Light Pinnochio???

Levelling up Hayyel with Light Pinnochio???

Postby Sir_K » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:18 am

Hi Playmage,

I've farmed a couple Light Pinnochio's and was hoping to level up Hayyel's skill given they both have "Completely restore the HP of your battle team" (albeit with different count down timers). When using them to strengthen Hayyel, Light Pinnochio's did not add a % chance to level his skill. Is this an error or are the skills considered different due to the count down timers?

By the way, when I first started playing Dragon Era I was surprised dragons were not the best cards in the game (given the game name is Dragon Era). Now with the Dragon Queen and King series that changed and I'm excited to get all my dragon's to level 8. Thanks for the great game and continuous improvements. The last time I played a game this much was when Blizzard released Diablo.

Kris
Sir_K

Re: Levelling up Hayyel with Light Pinnochio???

Postby Boop » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Sir_K,

In order to skill up, they need to be an identical skill. Ie: Pinocchio's skill is Full Heal (or something), where as Haayel is Ancient Arcane OP Cure, or whatever it's name is. Even though they have the same effect, they are not the same skill. Likewise for Water Dragon Queen and Naga/Echidna, so forth.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Levelling up Hayyel with Light Pinnochio???

Postby HernHunter » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:43 am

Sir_K wrote:By the way, when I first started playing Dragon Era I was surprised dragons were not the best cards in the game (given the game name is Dragon Era). Now with the Dragon Queen and King series that changed and I'm excited to get all my dragon's to level 8.

When i started this game dragons was best cards in game & those was panzer dragons. A lot changed when they removed panzer maps & now dragons are getting stronger again with new queens/kings cards.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Return to Dragon Era Discussion