Full Heal Skill

Full Heal Skill

Postby didak » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 pm

So just looking for a variety of peoples input here.

After farming a number of Light Pinocchio I've come across the problem of which cards to skill up. Initially I leant towards the higher CD cards (eg Dragon Knight). This, at first glance, seemed ideal... until trying to fit a Dragon Knight into my Hell Wonderland team - and any other duel Dragon King/Queen team. Thus I was left leaning towards maxing a Light Pinocchio for a better overall fit/more flexible deck.

It should be noted at this point I have only 102 command points.

Thoughts?
didak

Re: Full Heal Skill

Postby Boop » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 am

In order, as per my personal preference and why.

1 - Any Dragon Knight / Paladin : It is an effective leader, and a good mid-range CP cost card with great base statistics.
2 - 4* Pinocchio : A cost effective full heal, nothing more.
3 - Any Phoenix card : Literally being the only genuine red heal source, this may come in handy one day, more so than any of the others due to its uniqueness.

Outside of this order, do whatever else I guess.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:05 am

Boop wrote:In order, as per my personal preference and why.

1 - Any Dragon Knight / Paladin : It is an effective leader, and a good mid-range CP cost card with great base statistics.
3 - Any Phoenix card : Literally being the only genuine red heal source, this may come in handy one day, more so than any of the others due to its uniqueness.

If i may drop my little stone into this pond. I would change positions 2 with 3. After Dragon Knight you should max "All heal" card in any other colour than light. Remember there is "dark forest" upcoming & there are light cards forbidden.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Allute Ninja » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 am

HernHunter wrote:

If i may drop my little stone into this pond. I would change positions 2 with 3. After Dragon Knight you should max "All heal" card in any other colour than light. Remember there is "dark forest" upcoming & there are light cards forbidden.

Everyone's gonna be using hayyel because dragon strats run the game, so 2 and 3 are in a fine order
Allute Ninja

Postby HernHunter » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:52 am

Allute Ninja wrote:
HernHunter wrote:

Everyone's gonna be using hayyel because dragon strats run the game, so 2 and 3 are in a fine order

All depends how much power you want to use & what team you like to use (or can to use). You can use:
- 2 x all heal + rest dragons (full heal can be earth dragon king x 2 or dragon king & Dragon Knight),
- Hayyel as only 1 all healer but then you need to give him backup like water dragon queen + maybe echidna.

When using 2 x full heal you have 4 dragons to attack (helps a lot to take down boss faster), when using 1 x full heal you have 3 dragons to attack. When you use 2x full heal skill cards imo it is better to use card with heal on CD 11 than 15, ofc you lose some HP in compare to option of using double Hayyel.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Return to Dragon Era Discussion