Next GW Boss will be black?

Re: Next GW Boss will be black?

Postby Allute Ninja » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:16 pm

lonewolf0098 wrote:
Allute Ninja wrote:
The problem here is that the post panzer players want the same oppertunities as you guys had early on.

bro maybe im playin a different game or something . but in my opinion we have same oppertunities as the vets did. we even have it better i think.
when they started there wernt that many cards availabe( i think) wish in turn would make maps way harder .

when they started they didnt have sailor miles .miles got added afterwards they didnt get credited for past purchases. when we started miles were right there we even got 100 miles free just for completing tutorial

we have bonus maps like they did. we have guild war like they did . what else can we ask for .

now a question for high lvl players at what lvl is it possible to field all 7*8* i mean the 25/30 cp 1s

Looking back at the panzer era, as soon as players got one, a whole new wave of things opened up to them. There's no cards like that imo (Apoc is is rotated and the set is more for mono teams which are already hard to build due to all of the cards you have to pull to find the good stuff for an element, and wonderland has been meh/mono fuel). Panzers have been and will be the most versitile and strongest free set ever released (the second being pinnochios, self explanatory why they're good). The new players want it and if playmage gives it to them, then a new wave of new guys are going to complain. Playmage is stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Allute Ninja

Re: Next GW Boss will be black?

Postby olaf12 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Allute Ninja wrote:Looking back at the panzer era, as soon as players got one, a whole new wave of things opened up to them. There's no cards like that imo.

+1. Sadly, I was too low levelled to try to get one, I made big plans farming them when I'll be stronger. But they run out.
olaf12

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion