Allow Dragon Era to Run in Background?

Allow Dragon Era to Run in Background?

Postby Eleon » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:39 am

I know this may seem like a pointless request, and may even cause some ridicule on my part, but hear me out. Minus stage progression and bosses, this game is mostly about farming. Not only that, but most of the farmed stages can just be autospinned once you reach a certain point in the game. If a player is just autospinning the stage, they already are not paying much attention to the game, and probably, like me, just do something else while waiting for the stage to finish.

Realizing this, I feel it would be nice to allow the game to run in the background so a person can multi-task during times like that, instead of being locked out of other phone/tablet functions while waiting for a farmable stage to complete.

Anyone else agree with me on this?
Eleon

Re: Allow Dragon Era to Run in Background?

Postby Lee » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:42 am

+1
Ive searched a lot for a workaround to this. Solutions seem to require the developer to incorporate it into their app
Lee

Postby Boop » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:30 pm

The bigger problem I believe is a phone's limited capability to multitask with a game running 'full ball' if that makes sense. Either your phone will be horribly slow, or unreliable, causing random crashes including that of Dragon Era. I don't think it's in PM's interest to enable such a thing. Not everyone is playing this game on current gen amazing phones that might have that capability.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby olaf12 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:29 pm

I find this a good idea. And I don't know about you, guys, but my phone is completely capable of multitasking, I play lot of games in the background while I'm farming here. No crashes or anything.
olaf12

Postby Kavelus » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:16 am

I know it's not something everyone can do, but I have the Galaxy Note 3 and run messaging, chrome, and a few other app options (can even youtube) with the "pen window." As for performance. My phone runs fine, but I do realize there are a wide range of phones and devices being used to play Dragon Era.
d0x3f2
Kavelus

Return to Dragon Era Discussion