Get a f*cking cap on the spins required to get all chests!

Get a f*cking cap on the spins required to get all chests!

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Get a f*cking cap on spins required to get all chests! Make it 700 or whatever, but the player not only feels scrwed also your own damn revenue goes down when players spend ages w8ing for the damn chests
Ragnarok72

Re: Get a f*cking cap on the spins required to get all chest

Postby Guffy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Some of the long fights plus low drop rates can make for a not very fun experience, but from playmages point they need the content to last a little while. If everyone finished it on day one and it is supposed to last for two weeks, we would have more complaints about lack of content. It is a lose lose for playmage.
Guffy

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:40 pm

U dont seem to understand that 700 rolls is already a very long time. But rolling 2000 times and still not having all chests is just plainly ridiculous
Ragnarok72

Postby ferg » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Amen. I have this problem with jewel dragons. Having to refresh for the last chest is lame. I'm farming, not playing this level!
ferg

Postby HernHunter » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:48 am

That is why i posted this suggestion in othet topic. VVVV
HernHunter wrote:My son invented new active skill that may be implemented into game. His idea is great, but do not think if devs accept it, anyway i wanted to post it here & see your opinions. Name "Fool's Gold" CD: 500, Action : If you are not max with chests on map using this skill add 1 gold chest into your inventory. Who would like to have card with skill like this? :mrgreen:

I am sure if that card would come into game & have good stats most of us would want it. I would prefer this skill more than poison skill on new dragon queen.

edit: I do not want to write what feelings i have when i spin a map over 2 hours to max drops. My personal record was over 3 hours of auto spinning & it made me crazy. Plus there happends situations that we take down all waves without max chest drop number because of "too much luck with spin".
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Slikknick » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:29 am

Apple have released the iphone 6 plus solely for the battery requirements to get 6 chests from jewel dragons.
Slikknick

Postby alkis » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 am

i always take 5 chests on jewel dragons :[
c70f9n
alkis

Postby TitusK » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Agreed, though my frustration has passed since I no longer do jewel dragons for that reason. And on long maps such as wonderland where auto spin is not recomended. I try not too finish to fast if I don't have all 5 chests and sometimes it is annoying to wait for one to drop with the boss already almost beaten
TitusK

Postby alkis » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:45 am

when u reach the boss in the wonderland stages, with 4 chests, it is almost sure you'll get a gold one soon or later! ;)
c70f9n
alkis

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 am

If that would be the case there would be no reason to complain. But I've '5lined' multiple times through the entire light wonderland Hell, and still finished with only three chests. Implementing a cap is like no work for PM, it's just one line of coding, and when it's done correctly most of us wouldn't even notice (it'll still take terribly long) but it would prevent alot of frustration when u atleast GET the chests...
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion