new card 7* wonderland dark

Re: new card 7* wonderland dark

Postby alkis » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:09 am

if u have cyborg go with him instead of fencer and better remove kraken and add a shooter. (vampire,medusa) my opinion!
c70f9n
alkis

Postby jackdragma » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 am

I need our advice.

I think I haven't enough good cards but i like to try it.

My first team are : Leader Saintess 6*, Naga 6*, Harpy 6*, Hecate 6*, Warrior Princess 6* and friend Necro 7*. About 12k of life's points. What do you think about this team?

I tried with Saintess 6*, 2 x Satyr Lance Warrior 5*, Vampire 6*, Hecate 6* and friend Persepone 6*.About 12k of life's points and I failed in the first round :(

Thanks in advance
jackdragma

Postby dinafyre » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm

your first team looks good to me..have to have the % reduction tho..necro would be best may take a few revives
naga/echidna is a must for when ur in need of spare turns to heal later on
sadly i tried it with a shooter instead of my kraken but hp total got me killed early and i dont have cyborg for nullifying dark
at least with the necro on team u can slow roll first stage after u kill 2 outta 3 and get chests til u see that gold heh
good luck (also this is first time ive killed an insane lvl board so my comments may show a bit of inexperience at them)
dinafyre

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:16 pm

The warrior princess is utterly useless on that team jack. I'd go with another card with more utility if u have it. I guess it's ur highest hp after the harpy and naga?
Ragnarok72

Postby jackdragma » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:49 am

dinafyre wrote:your first team looks good to me..have to have the % reduction tho..necro would be best may take a few revives
naga/echidna is a must for when ur in need of spare turns to heal later on
sadly i tried it with a shooter instead of my kraken but hp total got me killed early and i dont have cyborg for nullifying dark
at least with the necro on team u can slow roll first stage after u kill 2 outta 3 and get chests til u see that gold heh
good luck (also this is first time ive killed an insane lvl board so my comments may show a bit of inexperience at them)

Dinafyre, all comments are welcome :D . I tried with the first team but on stage 2 I should put more attention on turns to heal because CDs of Dark Pinochios are the same one and they killed me.

Ragnarok72 wrote:The warrior princess is utterly useless on that team jack. I'd go with another card with more utility if u have it. I guess it's ur highest hp after the harpy and naga?

Ragnarok72, Yes, warrior princess is my highest hp card after the harpy and naga. Now, I'm leveling Cannoneer 6* who has 1500 HP at level 40 and the skill wild chance 1, more usefull than warrior princess.

I will keep you informed on ;)
jackdragma

Postby Maraude » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:30 pm

hmm i used team with 14k hp. with 6* necro as leader 7*naga and 6* medusa as a must in the team (other 3 were 7*serpent and 6*werewolf for hp boost and friend leader water saintess(if u use green one u wont get healed enough on 3rd wave)) i could finish without revives as long as i murdered 1 pino on second wave (save one shooter skill to murder it asap), used naga skill at satyrs on third wave (use when u have low hp after they have same cd) and poison on fifth wave to murder murloc (u can use any defense ignore skill too but i had only poison in my team to do ignore defence dmg) other than that its spin with poison to victory.
*im sorry i just read u dont have higher hp cards atm. hmm i dunno how to help then cuz as soon as satyrs get same cd im almost dead and i had 2 7*hp cards and 1 6* all highest lvl >.<
Maraude

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion