Expansion Planned!

Re: Expansion Planned!

Postby Carava » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:58 pm

What if. what if. the dual color cards had like a mini wheel where every 9 turns you can activate it to random a different color or different color damage amplifier.
Or every time you activate one of the new cards, it gains 100(idk how much) extra damage. that would be helpful for the long bosses and making people not auto spin them as much (hehe) but also not be too game breaking in the earlier say stages 1-5 or something while people farm chests.
Carava

Postby ZOOT » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:34 pm

I hope we can see expanion very soon!
ZOOT

Postby Meb » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:02 pm

With the update to the Monster List (in preparation for the upcoming expansion) I tried to get an idea as to what we can expect. Here are my findings and thoughts based on Element, Race, and Rarity (the only filter criteria in the Monster List unfortunately):

There will be 20 new Human cards, 4 to each element, 4-7*.
There will be 5 new Nature cards, a single 5* to each element.
There will be 10 new Demon cards, 2 to each element, 7-8*.
There will be 8 new Dragon cards, a single 8* to each element and a Light 6-8* series.

Now, since we were told dual element cards were in the works I've concluded that either a) the cards will have a primary element in which it will be sorted and a secondary element that somehow effects either the attack or skills of the card, or b) there will still be another update to the Monster List once dual element cards have been officially introduced. I'm leaning towards b) since in the admins post we were told we can expect 50+ new cards and the above sums to 43.

I'm assuming that the Human and Demon cards will be the next set of limited dungeon bonus cards and raid cards. Limited dungeon generally has a 4-5*/7-8* pairing (with exceptions of Panzers) which will be Human, Demon respectively. The Raid cards have been 6-7* which makes sense for the remaining two Human cards.

I'm disappointed that Nature only got a 5* update, while Beast didn't get anything (unless of course there is still a future update to the Monster List). It's possible that these new Nature cards will have the dual element type, which could potentially be a huge help to new/mid level players. Doesn't do much for the more veteran players though. It could also be a Book 2 update to either Golem or Fairies, which again could potentially be a huge help to new/mid level players.

I'm really hoping that the five new 8* dragons are dual element type that you get by evolving an 7/8* dragon with a 7/8* dragon of a different element. Otherwise there is only one other 7* dragon that would be able to evolve....and that's all I have to say about that topic.

I'm most curious about the special 6-8* Light Dragon set especially since the Light element already has a special set in Fairy Queen. I imagine it will be a special event card that may or may not be related to the limited dungeon events.

That's all I have for now until more updates come out. Feel free to include your thoughts or any findings you may have.

And remember, be good during the holidays, you don't want the devs to put coal in your updates.
Meb

Postby ZOOT » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 am

Hope ios gets update today!!
ZOOT

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:59 am

ZOOT wrote:Hope ios gets update today!!

It's quite unfair to release this patch knowing that it would more then likely be available on one device a week earlier then on the other. Especially during a guild war.
Slikknick

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:19 am

I've seen some screenshots of badass cards that definetely have the ability to rock this GW. But u're screwing ur whole IOS playerbase atm, giving unfair advantages to android. I hope u will have some kind of compensation planned for ur IOS playerbase...

Edit: update came over, got lucky
Last edited by Ragnarok72 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 am

Few days after we submitted the 3.0 update, it was actually approved by the App Store yesterday and set to "Ready for Sale". This made us think it will make into the store as it was still Dec 21st so went submit the Google Play version (which only took couple hours to show up). However, we are not quite sure why it's still not in the App Store yet as usually it only takes few hours to show up. If the cut off earlier than what Apple has stated, then it's really unfortunately (and beyond our control), and we apologize for any inconvenience this has has caused.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 am

Playmage is not the blame for this!!
Because it was also possible.
That appstore got first then android was screwed
ZOOT

Postby admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:34 am

Update: We are seeing few stores (eg. Australia, UK) being already updated to version 3.0 in the iTunes App Store, so there is still bit of hope that it's just slowly making into the rest of the stores right now.

One bit of caveat is that we submitted this version a few days before Google Play due to the longer review cycle, so it may have some (hopefully only minor) bugs and quirks that we will iron out after the freeze. Since Google Play don't have a official Holiday lockdown period, we can fix issues fairly quickly for the android version.

Finally, for our Amazon users, the Amazon version was submitted last night as well. It will hopefully be approved by tonight or tomorrow.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 am

I disagree Zoot, they admittedly gambled on the apple approval release time during a guild war.
Slikknick

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion