Expansion Planned!

Re: Expansion Planned!

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:38 am

admin wrote:Update: We are seeing few stores (eg. Australia, UK) being already updated to version 3.0 in the iTunes App Store, so there is still bit of hope that it's just slowly making into the rest of the stores right now.

One bit of caveat is that we submitted this version a few days before Google Play due to the longer review cycle, so it may have some (hopefully only minor) bugs and quirks that we will iron out after the freeze. Since Google Play don't have a official Holiday lockdown period, we can fix issues fairly quickly for the android version.

Finally, for our Amazon users, the Amazon version was submitted last night as well. It will hopefully be approved by tonight or tomorrow.

Australia here no update.
Slikknick

Postby admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:45 am

Slikknick wrote:I disagree Zoot, they admittedly gambled on the apple approval release time during a guild war.

I wouldn't call it a gamble. Our thought was Apple wouldn't be wrong about their lock-down cutoff time (which now looks like they are right as always), and that all players would appreciate some new contents to enjoy over the holiday break. Anyways, the iOS update should now be in almost all the stores now :)

Slikknick wrote:Australia here no update.

Please check again in a few minutes or force quit the App Store app or re-open your iTunes if you are using a computer. Our test phones (US App Store) just received the update couple minutes ago.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Saynt » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:46 am

just got it in Canada on ios
Saynt

Postby ZOOT » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 am

Netherlands Eu also has update
ZOOT

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 am

admin wrote:
Slikknick wrote:I disagree Zoot, they admittedly gambled on the apple approval release time during a guild war.

I wouldn't call it a gamble. Our thought was Apple wouldn't be wrong about their lock-down cutoff time (which now looks like they are right as always), and that all players would appreciate some new contents to enjoy over the holiday break. Anyways, the iOS update should now be in almost all the stores now :)

Slikknick wrote:Australia here no update.

Please check again in a few minutes or force quit the App Store app or re-open your iTunes if you are using a computer. Our test phones (US App Store) just received the update couple minutes ago.

All updated and thank you! Quick question, the guaranteed 6 star recruit is limited to three by day or by doing more recruits?
Slikknick

Postby admin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

The 6* guarantee draw is limited to 3 per day. However the specific named card (Kirin) is limited to total of 4.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Crtmn » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Will more details be released pertaining to this update at some point? For instance, how many new cards are available in the 6*+ recruits, how many dual element cards have been released, etc.
Crtmn

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:42 pm

How are sailor miles applied to both Kirin and the 6* recruit? 500 and 400 (looking at gem cost) or 100 for both (looking at cards received)?
Ragnarok72

Postby Guffy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 pm

I can't get the update to come at all, I have force quit dragonera app and the app store app, I have turned off phone and turned back on, have tried doing this all under 4G and under wifi. I am US ios player on iphone 6 through verizon. (i have had issues on other games where carrier has made a difference)
Guffy

Postby pmsupport » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Crtmn wrote:Will more details be released pertaining to this update at some point? For instance, how many new cards are available in the 6*+ recruits, how many dual element cards have been released, etc.

Hi Crtmn, the update detail can be viewed in the app stores or in the forum Announcement viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14434.

Ragnarok72 wrote:How are sailor miles applied to both Kirin and the 6* recruit? 500 and 400 (looking at gem cost) or 100 for both (looking at cards received)?

Hi Ragnarok72, every gem recruit rewards 100 Sailor Miles. So you will get 100 Sailor Miles by drawing one Kirin or doing a 6 star and above gem recruit.

Guffy wrote:I can't get the update to come at all, I have force quit dragonera app and the app store app, I have turned off phone and turned back on, have tried doing this all under 4G and under wifi. I am US ios player on iphone 6 through verizon. (i have had issues on other games where carrier has made a difference)

Hi Guffy, is the Update button in Apple App Store not showing or your device won't download the game? If you are having problem downloading the game, please switch your network connection from 3G/4G to WiFi and vice versa. You can also reboot your router. If the Update button is not shown, please uninstall the game and then reinstall. Please write down your basic account information before deleting the game.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion