No more gem bonuses?

Re: No more gem bonuses?

Postby Mirandasmom » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Admin, Can you consider changing the design? It was nice to get a 50 or 100 gem bonus every so often. Obviously there have been some loyal customers here. I think most of are not waiting for these gem bonuses but actually buying gems occassionally. I would think you would want to continue rewarding the players who have kept you in business. It doesn't really change the game dynamics and really doesn't cost the company. something to maybe add when you do the expansion.
Mirandasmom

Postby pmsupport » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 am

Hi all, sorry for my previous incorrect reply. I have confirmed with our dev team again and it turned out I read the design file wrong and we did not intend to stop the gem bonuses at day 400. The design file only records the daily bonuses from day 1 to day 400 but it was supposed to be configured as from day 1 to unlimited days in game (the later bonuses repeat themselves). We have now corrected the configuration and our dear veterans will get the gem bonuses after day 400 as they're supposed to.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks for clearing that up, good to hear, although 'repeat' doesn't sound as good as 'increase'.
mistervista

Postby ZOOT » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:35 am

At least Thnx for Fix!!
ZOOT

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:56 am

Good thing u got that fixed, but if I were in PM I'd seriously consider increasing the rewards over time. More players (spenders and no-spenders) who stay longer will keep the guilds filled better, will lead to more competition in GWs, will ultimately lead to a much more interesting gaming experience for everyone. And this will encourage new players to stay and perhaps spend something themselves as well. The best way to keep players playing is to give them something good, better than they already had, to look forward to.
Ragnarok72

Postby Mirandasmom » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 am

Thank you for checking again and fixing this.
Mirandasmom

Postby ferg » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Good thing u got that fixed, but if I were in PM I'd seriously consider increasing the rewards over time. More players (spenders and no-spenders) who stay longer will keep the guilds filled better, will lead to more competition in GWs, will ultimately lead to a much more interesting gaming experience for everyone. And this will encourage new players to stay and perhaps spend something themselves as well. The best way to keep players playing is to give them something good, better than they already had, to look forward to.

This right here.
ferg

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion