Loyalty

Loyalty

Postby dragoon808 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Does it not work both ways? Is it cool that after being loyal for over 400 days they take away gem bonus only for those that past that Mark? Does it make some of you wonder what your going to do next? Do I continue to support a game that basically drops you after 400 days? Or just make it a freemium game from here on out?
dragoon808

Re: Loyalty

Postby dragoon808 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Please respond, curious how everyone feels???
dragoon808

Postby mistervista » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Agreed. I don't know any other game or developer that actually punishes players for being loyal!? It's like they're saying "alright you can sod off now because we only want new players ".
mistervista

Postby Benjamin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:21 pm

I do agree though there should be some incentive after 400 days. With some games like this players tend to pick and end point to which they'll exit the game, I've seen day 400 frequently used as the ultimate achievable goal to which a player will exit the game.

I'd like to see some extra perks/incentives for players who stick with the game and who've been active/spent $$$ during their time with the game.

Maybe a change after 400 days to a different reward system structure, not asking for a whole new system just something tailored to vet players.

Some ideas (not posting in suggestions thread as haven't thought through them)

Unique account age based collector cards
Special unlocked skills/levels/cards for players after 400 days.

Something, anything, to keep vets around
Benjamin

Postby Allute Ninja » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Benjamin wrote:I do agree though there should be some incentive after 400 days. With some games like this players tend to pick and end point to which they'll exit the game, I've seen day 400 frequently used as the ultimate achievable goal to which a player will exit the game.

I'd like to see some extra perks/incentives for players who stick with the game and who've been active/spent $$$ during their time with the game.

Maybe a change after 400 days to a different reward system structure, not asking for a whole new system just something tailored to vet players.

Some ideas (not posting in suggestions thread as haven't thought through them)

Unique account age based collector cards
Special unlocked skills/levels/cards for players after 400 days.

Something, anything, to keep vets around

Playmage dropping anniversary cards or cards that you can only get after a year or two playing would be amazing, especially if they're actually meta relevant and useful.
Allute Ninja

Return to Dragon Era Discussion