Rubbish Guild War Rewards!

Re: Rubbish Guild War Rewards!

Postby Saynt » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:35 am

You'd be surprised how common it is mistervista, not just the youth either.
I agree with your point, and respect your looking out for other players. Some people cant fathom giving a helping hand,
glad to see there''s still someone looking out for more than just themselves.
i also agree that there designed to be geared to your level and high rewards woulnt be given to a level 50 player without that said palyer spending alot of gems since they most lilely have lower level cards, therefore entitlelimg them to higher rewards. if you dont contribute and get low points at a high level, ten you shouldnt be rewarded anything more than a night maiden or q lousy octopus.
Saynt

Postby Byce » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 pm

the octopus reward is pretty much here's what you get for being in an active guild and not really participating. if you have friends with decent cards u can easily score the doll reward. plus you get gems. they could easily put nothing in the last place spot and no one would say anything. your getting 10 gems and an energy potion for last place. aside from people not even participating. are you expecting playings doing the worst in the guild to be rewarded for doing the least amount of work?
Byce

Postby ayanefan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 pm

I will say that the prize card for this guild war is super sexy, there's no way in hell that I'll ever be able to get 50,000 points and probably will end up with a marionette of some type. The only way to get good cards at this game is to drop a few hundred buck for gems and cross your fingers when you recruit. I'd rather have food on the table.
Even though I play almost every 3 hours, I will probably only end up with 12000 points and a 6th place finish. :cry:

And for a side note:
RED FONTS RULE!!!
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Postby mistervista » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Byce wrote:the octopus reward is pretty much here's what you get for being in an active guild and not really participating. if you have friends with decent cards u can easily score the doll reward. plus you get gems. they could easily put nothing in the last place spot and no one would say anything. your getting 10 gems and an energy potion for last place. aside from people not even participating. are you expecting playings doing the worst in the guild to be rewarded for doing the least amount of work?

That's a fair point. I hadn't thought of that and forgot about the gems and potion. That's why it's always good to debate and hear other people's point of view ( provided they are reasonable and not just insults! ).
mistervista

Postby ferg » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:54 pm

While I understand you are looking out for the little guy and I'm glad you are, but you got to understand, if they offer sweet bottom prizes, then there is no reason to get better and aim for the higher prizes. Besides, like stated, gems and E was added to sweeten the pot a little. You and me didn't have that when we started.

Besides, not trying isn't going to get a reward at the end of the day. You get GP for fighting, why not try?
ferg

Postby Browncoat » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Who cares about font size? Stick to the point.

Anyway, he's completely right. The lower level rewards are not worth the effort at all.
Browncoat

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:02 am

The GP is an reward in itself, will allow u to buy better cards. If u're too weak to score decently those 'weak cards' shouldnt be far from what u're using at that point and thus be pretty useful
Ragnarok72

Postby Slikknick » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:01 am

mistervista wrote:That's a fair point. I hadn't thought of that and forgot about the gems and potion. That's why it's always good to debate and hear other people's point of view ( provided they are reasonable and not just insults! ).

[moderated]
Slikknick

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion