Rubbish Guild War Rewards!

Rubbish Guild War Rewards!

Postby mistervista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:32 am

The present guild war rewards, and guild war rewards in general actually, are total pants apart from the top card. Playmage have missed a trick with the dragon queen /king guild wars particularly in that they could have given 2,3,4, and 5 star dragons as all the lower rewards which would have been much more useful to everyone.

The present ones, especially the bottom 2, the 4* doll and 3* octopus are completely useless. Who on earth could ever want those? They are simply rubbish for recycling. Those sort of rewards do not encourage lower players in guilds to even take part. I have several who aren't bothering with it at all. If Playmage at least put something useful for everyone as the lower rewards then those players would think it was worth taking part after all.

I hope the new update addresses this because all those lower rewards aren't even rewards, they're just an insult!
mistervista

Re: Rubbish Guild War Rewards!

Postby vivi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 am

your post also rubblish...guild war is make for higher lvl player...that is guild war!! low lvl player should lvl up themself than take part of it. Reward is cool...is it u only can score those useless card? so pls dun say reward is rubbish...cannot score that is real rubbish!!!
vivi

Postby mistervista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 am

vivi wrote:your post also rubblish...guild war is make for higher lvl player...that is guild war!! low lvl player should lvl up themself than take part of it. Reward is cool...is it u only can score those useless card? so pls dun say reward is rubbish...cannot score that is real rubbish!!!

Well you just proved my point thanks. If the guild war is for high level players as you suggest then that makes the lower rewards even more useless because what would high level players possibly want a 3* octopus for?? Besides I don't agree that guild wars are only meant for high level players anyway. Maybe attaining the top card is very difficult for low level players but that doesn't mean they should be excluded/discouraged from taking part by making lower rewards totally meaningless.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that I can only score the useless cards either because I never said that. FYI I can get the top card so I wasn't expressing what I personally can or cannot achieve, I was talking in general terms that concern all players.
Last edited by mistervista on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:17 am

Bold font to help my argument
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mistervista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:25 am

Boop wrote:Bold font to help my argument

No I just have poor eyesight and struggle to read the smaller default font. I usually forget to make it bigger though and then have a tough time reading stuff.

EDIT: Forgot again lol.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 am

But your poor eyesight has nothing to do with BBCode, and the fact that the font size only changes after you hit submit. Also, isn't reading everyone else's posts more important than your own? I mean, you wrote your own post, why is reading it important? You should already know what it says.

Argument is strong in big fonts.
Boop

Postby mistervista » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:41 am

Boop wrote:But your poor eyesight has nothing to do with BBCode, and the fact that the font size only changes after you hit submit. Also, isn't reading everyone else's posts more important than your own? I mean, you wrote your own post, why is reading it important? You should already know what it says.

Argument is strong in big fonts.

Sorry but I've no idea what BBCODE is and what you mean by the font size changing after you hit submit. How? I didn't use bold font anyway. The one you used looks much bigger than the one I did. I only used 1 font higher than default anyway, what's the problem? Isn't that what it's there for?
Last edited by mistervista on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:45 am

BBCode is what these forums are built on.

So when you change the size of the font, you don't actually see an increase, all you see is this.

[ size=200 ]Font size gets bigger[ /size ]
But without the spaces.

So basically, I'm calling you out on bull shit. Because in the 'type here' box, there font doesn't increase. It only gets bigger once you hit submit, and the code is put into function.

Big fonts to help argument. Learn how things work before talking crap.
Boop

Postby vivi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 am

what i mean is...octopus is for useless high lvl player...Guild war reward is fair for everyone...if you can get boss card why u care about that octopus card or doll?? playmage offer a very good card...for high lvl player only, did playmage ask low lvl to waste gem on that?
vivi

Postby mistervista » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:36 am

vivi wrote:what i mean is...octopus is for useless high lvl player...Guild war reward is fair for everyone...if you can get boss card why u care about that octopus card or doll?? playmage offer a very good card...for high lvl player only, did playmage ask low lvl to waste gem on that?

I ask because I care about other people and not just myself. I guess that's an unusual concept to young people nowadays!
mistervista

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion