Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Re: Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Postby Lee » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:19 am

Good luck, but I think you'll struggle to get enough takers.
Guilds 4-20 are already well established guilds, and the higher members of these guilds who could have
A) the $$$ to spend and
B) the deck to be effective
have probably had the opportunity over time to move into the top 3 when places have previously been available.

Why haven't they already?
Like you and why some guilds have passed up the option to merge with yourself previously. They have invested a lot of time and effort in their guild and probably have guildies that they're quite close to.
Guilds become a bit like families.

However as I opened, good luck !
Lee

Postby dragoon808 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Sorry just a little baffled by this. Why would your set your goal as taking down 1 of the top 3 guilds when IMO it should be to better yourself and others in your own guild??? Your focus seems to be selfish. In my head it sounds like your trying to recruit (steal) big hitters from other guilds to accomplish your goal and then disband it???? Makes no sense
dragoon808

Postby dragoon808 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:40 pm

My other thought is if you really want to issue a challenge wait for the next new series of GW cards not the 2nd round unless that is part of your strategy to claim victory on recycled material
dragoon808

Postby ferg » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 pm

I would join but I have a hard time wanting to join a team that's named after one person. Just doesn't scream team to me.

I would say good luck but you're gonna need more money than luck. If you go down this path.....ramen noodles will be in your future.
ferg

Postby arcthelad » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Ferg,

The guild is named after a video game character, as is my screen name. We're actually quite a good team.
arcthelad

Postby Rhonda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:40 pm

As you can see from many of the posts most people are loyal to their guild. There is the odd ball or two who only look out for themselves. You would do better off without such people. Truly what will get you where you need to be is working on your own guild and bettering your team. Our guild has made many sacrifices for each other. Becoming a throw away guild just hurts your reputation.
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby ferg » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm

arcthelad wrote:Ferg,

The guild is named after a video game character, as is my screen name. We're actually quite a good team.

Ah, my apologies then. Never heard of it til now.
ferg

Postby vivi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Arc..at least u are brave enough to aim for 3rd...dont need care what other say about you..out there got alot good player will join you,..see..right now u are famous..!! Even if u fail,,i will not laugh at you...to me you are brave! Maybe u dont know who i am..i am the one can let your dream came true,even this is new set of card...haha,ok wish u good luck!!!!
vivi

Postby Rhonda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:37 pm

vivi wrote:Arc..at least u are brave enough to aim for 3rd...dont need care what other say about you..out there got alot good player will join you,..see..right now u are famous..!! Even if u fail,,i will not laugh at you...to me you are brave! Maybe u dont know who i am..i am the one can let your dream came true,even this is new set of card...haha,ok wish u good luck!!!!

I don't feel that everyone is bashing him thank you. Offering constructive criticism? Yes. As most of us have been playing a very long time. Also, those of us who have been top 5 have tried very hard to break into third thank you very much. Just because we don't announce it all over the board, doesn't mean we don't try. Hence, many of our points that Unless you are willing to spend 100's ( individually) it will not happen. Not trying to be a downer just realistic. Giving people false hope is worse than criticism to me. Forgive me if you find my post rude.
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby Slikknick » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 pm

arcthelad wrote:I am putting together a Guild War super team. Looking to get players with $$$ and super motivation from guilds 4-20 to break top three in the coming wars. Just like the Celtics or Miami Heat, let's just put together a powerhouse team and do it.

PM me or friend me at mb59x2.

Why join our guild? We have momentum and SUPER donations. Any guild that has rejected merging with us, we have passed up along the way.

I am not asking for any future commitment from any of you beyond cracking the top three. Each player will commit to a certain number of guild war points, and once we have a certain number locked, we are going for it. There will be no failure - success is the only option. Then, after the war, if you want to go back to your guilds, they will all be better for it. Or, we could stay together. Either way, let's just crush it now and get the job done.

--ArctheLad
Leader of Arc The Lad Rocks

I have a super candidate for your super team! Goes by the one and only name of....KAKITA! Guaranteed to rival your 500k solo score will even probably promise you double.

No thanks needed, I'm just glad to help your cause and destroy the top three!!
Slikknick

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion