Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Re: Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Postby Rhonda » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:06 pm

^^ epic suggestion
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby I8apuss » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Slikknick wrote:I have a super candidate for your super team! Goes by the one and only name of....KAKITA! Guaranteed to rival your 500k solo score will even probably promise you double.

No thanks needed, I'm just glad to help your cause and destroy the top three!!

I8apuss

Postby Saynt » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:31 pm

i respect your dedication, but as its been said it will be hard to get loyal people to leave there guilds even if it is to get to 3 then switch back. Maybe im just tbe type of player that would rther see a bunch of people happy and get a card then 1 kids super duper ego team get it because for some reason money isnt an issue for you. all the power to you but i doubt youll get the support you want in that manner. Not bashing as i said i respect the dedication its going to take alot to reach your goal. just remember egotistical leaders dont remain in power too long,
Saynt

Postby Faultystar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:31 pm

I don't think Arcthelad is asking people to change loyalty of their guild and I don't think he is aiming to stay top three every guild war, all he is doing is saying these three guilds have been the top three since the beginning and it would be cool to get a group of people together to knock one of them out just once, basically to achieve the impossible. It's something nobody has managed and something a lot of other player would be pleased to see happen. That all.
Faultystar

Postby _Jay_ » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Sorry I have to chime in here. The top three guilds are not the dark side! The top three guilds consist of hard working, blue collar indviduals that inbetween family and work set aside a little money and a lot of time for this in my opinion great game. These top three guilds are constintly having people retire or stepping down making room for individuls who are ready to experience a little more from this game. The name of the guilds might stay the same but if doesn't change the fact that the top three guilds are just a meeting place for like minded people. So in the spirit of the game, bring it on! The more entertainment I get from this game the better! Btw I get a lot of entertainment from reading your posts so keep it up!
P.S. Kakita would be an awesome recruit if you are lucky enough to get her

Good luck!
Jay
Leader of inaudable vexation
_Jay_

Postby arcthelad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:10 am

Jay,

Is this Kakita person serious or not a real player?
arcthelad

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:24 am

Kakita is real, I think the beast might be in hibernation this time of year. Recuperating in preparation for another season of ownage!

Also if like to add for the record that if you go back through rank history in your guild tab you will notice that silent rage wasn't around untill round 5. So what you are proposing is nothing new. Not gloating just letting you know your goal is achievable, consider it motivation.
Slikknick

Postby vivi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 am

arc this kakita is real..you dont need to find her,this stupid player will come in your guild if she want.....her lvl now i think not over 120 maybe...i met this kakita before..if u see her in your guild,kick her out...she will first donate some coil n stay for few day..do nothing..arc,anyone want join u,they will pm u ...u dont need find them...
vivi

Postby Slikknick » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:54 am

vivi wrote:arc this kakita is real..you dont need to find her,this stupid player will come in your guild if she want.....her lvl now i think not over 120 maybe...i met this kakita before..if u see her in your guild,kick her out...she will first donate some coil n stay for few day..do nothing..arc,anyone want join u,they will pm u ...u dont need find them...

I'll translate "You need not find Kakita, Kakita finds you!" That just shows the progress that the almighty Kakita possess
Slikknick

Postby Hypernova » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:53 am

arcthelad, what you are asking for is get the top earners of various guilds to come forward and join your guild.

now, assuming you do get lots of support, and next guild war you are unable to unseat the top 3. how do you think your guild members ranked 11-30+ will feel? they may have over 50k gp, but because your guild isnt in the top 3, they dont get a boss card. they would definitely have their boss card if they had remained in their old guilds.

imho, your alliance is a very risky one and very easy to fall apart if you dont manage to get top 3 next gw.
Hypernova

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion