Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Postby arcthelad » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:48 pm

I am putting together a Guild War super team. Looking to get players with $$$ and super motivation from guilds 4-20 to break top three in the coming wars. Just like the Celtics or Miami Heat, let's just put together a powerhouse team and do it.

PM me or friend me at mb59x2.

Why join our guild? We have momentum and SUPER donations. Any guild that has rejected merging with us, we have passed up along the way.

I am not asking for any future commitment from any of you beyond cracking the top three. Each player will commit to a certain number of guild war points, and once we have a certain number locked, we are going for it. There will be no failure - success is the only option. Then, after the war, if you want to go back to your guilds, they will all be better for it. Or, we could stay together. Either way, let's just crush it now and get the job done.

--ArctheLad
Leader of Arc The Lad Rocks
arcthelad

Re: Are you READY for the TOP THREE?

Postby Crtmn » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:11 pm

I think you'd be better off joining one of them than trying to beat them kid. But all the power to you. Good luck
Crtmn

Postby Rhonda » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Sweetie, you are going to have a REALLY hard time getting people to defect from their guilds to do what you are saying. Top 3 , well especially top 2 , spend so much money I doubt you will find enough people who are willing to do the same. Good for you, making your group push donations. Glad you will be able to get to shop 8 sooner. You are better off implementing a system and having your own group rotate who goes for top 10 within your own guild. Just a suggestion.
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby TitusK » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Lol

Maybe they'll let you since its round 2 for these wars next 5 wars, But most likely NOT. It's fun reading everything you post haha even your mass messages in game. I'd suggest save your money lol
TitusK

Postby I8apuss » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:33 pm

I8apuss

Postby LIQUID » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 pm

There's a reason the top 3 have remained there for so long. They are willing to spend to stay there. Anyway i wish you good luck on your quest to knock one of them out the top 3.
LIQUID

Postby bigredneck » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Best of luck to you. And yes, competition for one of those top 3 spots can be a bit pricey.
Friend code: a93ef9

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.
bigredneck

Postby Guffy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:27 pm

That is what is a little sad about the wars though is it comes down to who spends the most, I suppose this is the way all freemium games go.
Guffy

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:41 am

This just seems like a cheap way to recruit some spenders, probably because his current guild lacks them big time. Joining this would most likely result in a waste of your money, but good luck all the same
Ragnarok72

Postby ayanefan » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:03 am

Out of curiosity and to make myself wallow in my empty wallet.... how much $$$ are we talking about anyway? Ballpark figure is fine. :)
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion