Odds of getting same "good" card in guildshop repeatedly?

Odds of getting same "good" card in guildshop repeatedly?

Postby Melissa » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 pm

I'm not here to complain, I am just interested in how the odds are calculated for a guildshop card. I have had training in quality control and I realize that you don't want to make rash decisions based on perceived patterns. So, when I look at the chance that: a) a "good" card comes up, b) that card is a specific "good" card, c) that card is a specific "good" card that repeats, and d) that card is a specific "good" card that repeats often, I start to wonder if I missed a chapter in my statistics class. ;) Can someone explain to me the process? Thank you, thank you!
Melissa

Re: Odds of getting same "good" card in guildshop repeatedly

Postby ayanefan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:44 pm

I tracked that for a whole month.... every 3 hours and found no pattern. It was just random. And unfortunately I deleted the Excel Spreadsheet.
Master Sergeant Fuery, during your last physical it was discovered you have Athletes Foot, and we now believe it is affecting your brain.
- Riza Hawkeye (FullMetal Alchemist)
ayanefan

Postby ferg » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:01 am

Agreed. I built an 8* Thetis from the shop alone but never seen a Zeus or Naga. I'm sure I probably missed them though while sleeping. They love doing that.
ferg

Postby Carava » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:13 pm

i once got up at 5 am for early class :) glad I woke up early to study lol. I got a zeus from that.
Carava

Postby LIQUID » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:03 pm

I've found the guild shops to be very streaky. It seems like I get a few 6* cards within a few days then a long dry spell. I've had Zeus in my shop four times so far. :-)
LIQUID

Return to Dragon Era Discussion