please help me understand GUILD details!!!!

please help me understand GUILD details!!!!

Postby GLH-1980s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello and thank you in advance for all support. This is my first time posting on this or any Forum. I have been playing Dragon Era for a little while and it is a great game as all of you know from continuing to play the game and have a community for the players. So far the only part about the game I have trouble understanding how it works is the Guild. I do know how to donate and how I get points for that. My first account for the game was a learning curve for me and once I was comfortable I deleted it and started over. At that time I was part of someone's Guild party. I understood that I needed to donate to the fund and why it was needed. But besides that after awhile I was able to fight the only boss I had seen in the menu option "Guild War"

Now that I have my new account, a good idea on how the game runs, and after reading things here and there about Guild, I want to know what I am missing as far as understanding it better.

From what I read in some posts it seems that teams go into mazes(?) Together and work as a team to find rewards and do battles (?)... I don't know if that's how it works or not or if I read it wrong? That was no where close to my first experience with the team I was affiliated with. I had donated a bit of gold and after awhile I was able to battle a boss by myself. I had gotten some GP bit only like 500. But this time I Have started my own Guild party and if someone could help me understand it better because the HELP page in game is not really useful on any real details

Why is it I can not even fight the boss in Guild war this time around? ( in the guild party I started I have two members, neither of which have donated to the team, I myself have upgraded have upgraded to Guild Lv:4, Guild Lab Lv:2, and Guild Shop Lv:2...

Is there a detailed walk thru out there that I have not seen or read about on the whole Guild function of Dragon era?

Thank you for any helpful adive , tips or links to a better understanding of this topic.

Also if anyone is looking to use a Holy Priestess in their friends my game name is GoD and my game ID gbdm07
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Re: please help me understand GUILD details!!!!

Postby Byce » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:59 pm

as for your question about guild war, guild wars are active during set times. DE will announce when they start, for the 1st week you have to enroll your guild to participate in guild wars. Then the following week you start fighting the guild war boss, you can attack the boss once every 3 hrs or use 10 gems to reset the timer to attack again. you'll gain gp based on damage done. if you forget to enroll your guild during the first week of guild war no one in the guild will be able to attack the guild war boss.
Byce

Postby GLH-1980s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:45 pm

OK. Is it a monthly thing or just when a new war begins?
GLH-1980s

Postby mistervista » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:31 pm

GLH-1980s wrote:OK. Is it a monthly thing or just when a new war begins?

It's monthly. The next one should take place sometime around the last week in December I believe.

I don't think you can enrol for guild wars until your guild has reached a certain level, not sure what that is, maybe 15?
mistervista

Postby GLH-1980s » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 am

Thank you for the info. it has been helpful.
p.s. this game is = to electronic crack. LOL.
GLH-1980s

Return to Dragon Era Discussion