In Septim Pace: TOP 5 guild, new leadership, now accepting

In Septim Pace: TOP 5 guild, new leadership, now accepting

Postby Tommy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Greetings DE Player

Are you looking for a fun place on DE to call home filled with relaxed yet competitive players that truly embrace the TEAM concept? If so then we may be just what you are looking for.

We recently lost a few players for various reasons as well as just seamlessly completed our leadership change. At the present time we are currently working on a permanent set of guild rules for each and every member which should be rolled out within a few days. These are going to be in place to ensure each and every member, regardless of rank or tenure, has the same rights, privileges and opportunities afforded to them.

Included in these will be the guild requirements - activity, donations, participation, ect.....

I have been with this guild for a good while now and though we lost a few good players we have also added a good young crop. We are a friendly and interactive bunch both on the DE chat page as well as the Line app. Our FB page is currently under construction and should be done in a day or so.

In closing: If you are looking for a home, are an active player, can follow simple and fair rules, willing to participate in chat and/or share ideas for the betterment of the group, are looking to get the best guild war awards including the ultra rare cards.......please look us up and give us a try.

My name is Tommy and I am the guild's Vice Leader.

PS - We have a lot of experience within our group. Get the best tips on gameplay, leveling, how to save resources.

I made level 164 in 7 months - a lot of it was from tips I received from our members.

And the other part of it was I make a ton on the mines. I average 1M coins in 44 minutes....lol Sound impressive? Let me show you how!
Tommy

Return to Dragon Era Discussion