players cannot be booted before guild war?

players cannot be booted before guild war?

Postby Crtmn » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Hello

We were trying to a player to a lower guild just before war, at approximately 11:30am EST (8:30am server time) but when i tried to do this, it stated that we were already in the guild war and that players could not be removed or leave. Can you patch this for the next update?

Thanks
Crtmn

Re: players cannot be booted before guild war?

Postby admin » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

There is a lock-in period that kicks in right before the war, which is intended to prevent players to be screwed over in the last minutes.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Crtmn » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 pm

admin wrote:There is a lock-in period that kicks in right before the war, which is intended to prevent players to be screwed over in the last minutes.

It's a 24 hour period? This is preventing me from running my guild in connection with our partner guild the way I want to which is costing YOU money, as now we have members who will not be able to move to our partner guild and therefore have no reason to spend money on gems as we have thirteen players ergo want the card and only ten well get it.
Crtmn

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:03 pm

Crtmn, wouldn't they have every reason to spend gems?

So they stay in the top ten!
Benjamin

Postby Crtmn » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Benjamin wrote:Crtmn, wouldn't they have every reason to spend gems?

So they stay in the top ten!

Not the way our guilds are run. We are trying to keep lower level players interested in the game and make them into higher level players so it doesn't die off when all the current high level players decide to quit.
Crtmn

Postby Guffy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Can try asking them if they will make an execption but you definitly were given notice to have them switch earlier than today
Guffy

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi Crtmn, it has been a 24-hour lock-in period ever since the guild war was introduced. Perhaps you can move them earlier next time.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Fry » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm pretty new to this and as such do not know many particular details, but can't the players quit the guild on their own and join your sister guild? Or do they have to be booted?
Fry

Postby mistervista » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Fry wrote:I'm pretty new to this and as such do not know many particular details, but can't the players quit the guild on their own and join your sister guild? Or do they have to be booted?

Yes they can but if you leave yourself you lose your guild points whereas if you get booted you get to keep your points and carry them over.
mistervista

Postby Fry » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Thanks, that is very good to know!
Fry

Return to Dragon Era Discussion