version 3.0 discussion thread

Re: version 3.0 discussion thread

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:05 am

I'm guessing a hit with 10 elements, but would like to know also

Edit:
Just ran some tests.
When I used faith to boost light symbols multiplier seemed to work when I got 2 lines of 5
But didn't work when I had 4 different sets of 3's

Considering there is already a permanent 2x modifier (Oath) and 2.5 for dragons the passive ability with no HP modifier and very difficult to hit (10x line) doesn't look great
Active ability paired with 2 dragon leads & Gretal is awesome though. Hits for something stupid like over 6 million. Bring on those raid bosses
Lee

Postby Mirandasmom » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:31 am

Very cool. Not sure why 4 lines of 3 won't qualify.

Admin- the Jewel dragons are sorting to the end of the list even when sorted by element. I scroll past my water section and then get my light sea dragons and then a green on.
Mirandasmom

Postby Crtmn » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:12 pm

A line of three "pays out" 1x attack, a line of four 2x attack, and a line of 5 5x attack. So four lines of three pays 4x. That's why it doesn't qualify. You need 10 lines of three or five lines of four or two lines of five or some combination thereof to activate Kirin's leader ability
Crtmn

Postby admin » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Crtmn wrote:A line of three "pays out" 1x attack, a line of four 2x attack, and a line of 5 5x attack. So four lines of three pays 4x. That's why it doesn't qualify. You need 10 lines of three or five lines of four or two lines of five or some combination thereof to activate Kirin's leader ability

Correct. Please see the payout multiplier information from the "?" button to add the total payout multiplier of all matched lines.

Crtmn wrote:It's not really an improvement if I have to scroll to the bottom of my obtained list to use them as opposed to the top of the obtained list.

This should be changed in 3.0.1 in Google Play and Amazon version where Jewel dragons are sorted to the top when selecting strengthening material. However due to Apple's Holiday app submission lockdown, it will be a few more days before the iOS version get this change (as well as some other minor fixes).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Faultystar » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:32 pm

I have a problem where instead of seeing cards all I see is a question mark where the card is ment to be, I've reinstalled three times but its still happening, is this a bug? Sometimes not even the dragon kings or wonderland cards will show
Faultystar

Postby mistervista » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Since the update I've had several 'crashes'. I can be happily in the middle of a fight or even just on the Home screen and it suddenly shuts down completely and takes me back to my tablet's Home screen and i get a message pop up saying 'Dragon Era has stopped responding' and there is a box to submit a report, which I have done.
mistervista

Postby ferg » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 pm

This morning, my friend was fighting a question mark dragon queen. New version running.

Guessing it only happened once, he never commented again about it.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Faultystar wrote:I have a problem where instead of seeing cards all I see is a question mark where the card is ment to be, I've reinstalled three times but its still happening, is this a bug? Sometimes not even the dragon kings or wonderland cards will show

Hi Faultystar, did it happen right after you updated the game from version 3.0 to 3.0.1? Please try the following:
- free up more space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there
- avoid having many other apps running in the background. Please reboot your device and router to see if it helps
- try reducing your card number by using them in strengthening.
If none of these work, please go to settings and clear the game data.

mistervista wrote:Since the update I've had several 'crashes'. I can be happily in the middle of a fight or even just on the Home screen and it suddenly shuts down completely and takes me back to my tablet's Home screen and i get a message pop up saying 'Dragon Era has stopped responding' and there is a box to submit a report, which I have done.

Hi mistervista, it sounds that the game didn't have enough storage to run. Please free up more space in your device main memory as well as SD card if the game is installed there.

ferg wrote:This morning, my friend was fighting a question mark dragon queen. New version running.

Guessing it only happened once, he never commented again about it.

Hi ferg, do you mean there is a question mark above the head of the dragon queen?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby ferg » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Just a massive ?

You could only see the top part of the ? in the screen. From the bend of the question mark and up is what you could see.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi ferg, thanks for explaining this. I will forward it to the QA team to see if they can reproduce it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion