recruit with gems

Re: recruit with gems

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:53 am

Hi mistervista, it says on the banner that "Draw rates of new cards tripled", not 100%. The artwork shows new cards because the new gem recruit is released along with the new cards and provides a better chance compared to 50 gem recruits to draw new cards. We didn't know it will mislead you. The old 6 star and 7 star cards are not crap.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:21 am

mistervista wrote:
pmsupport wrote:Hi alkis, yes, there is a small chance that you will get a Harpy. You can't expect to get the specific 6 star or 7 star card you want though, as there are many 6 star and 7 star cards.

Oh that sucks!

I thought the new 200 gem section was just for the new cards judging by the artwork shown on it. Glad I didn't waste any gems finding out it still included crap too!

That. Indeed is. A pity
Ragnarok72

Postby mistervista » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:31 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, The old 6 star and 7 star cards are not crap.

Sorry but I beg to differ when there are cards like Birdman Garuda and Shell Fairy Queen around. Infact the 6* Birdman Garuda was one of the first cards I got when I started playing this game almost a year ago and I never used it because I couldn't find any scenario where it could be remotely useful.

I ended up just using it for strengthening another card because it was simply trash that was taking up space.

It would have been nice if the update had removed useless cards like that altogether and made some other cards like the normal healers and attackers such as succubus,vampire etc evolvable to 8* with improved stats.
mistervista

Postby Woody » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:58 pm

mistervista wrote:
pmsupport wrote:Hi alkis, yes, there is a small chance that you will get a Harpy. You can't expect to get the specific 6 star or 7 star card you want though, as there are many 6 star and 7 star cards.

Oh that sucks!

I thought the new 200 gem section was just for the new cards judging by the artwork shown on it. Glad I didn't waste any gems finding out it still included crap too!

Yes, I just got a Siren from the 200 gem draw. Merry Christmas, not. I really like the idea of paying 200 gems for a 6 or 7 star card. But there really are some cards tat should not be in the 200 gem draw. Siren is one of them, although I would not put Harpy in this category as it is a good HP card - imho. In fact, I am using Harpy in my guild war team that is killing the boss every time with no revives. I do not think that admin can not promise that you may get a card you already possess. They should just leave out some of the crappy 6 star cards like Siren. Getting a card like does not motivate me to draw again. And in the end reducing the motivation to use the 200 gem draw costs admin $$$.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby dragoon808 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:24 pm

I agree the 200 gem recruit is brutal. So far from that recruit option I've gotten 4 6* snake spirits, 6* Athena, 6* preistess of light, 6* necro, and 2 6* chess kings. Some may think it's a decent draw but for 1800 gems and only one new card is disheartening and definetly making me consider if it's worth the gems.
dragoon808

Postby ferg » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Did 5 draws. Gabriel, dragon knight, Athena, Athena, dragon knight. Guessing my next draw will be Gabriel.

Stuck in a loop over here.
ferg

Postby Slikknick » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:17 am

dragoon808 wrote:I agree the 200 gem recruit is brutal. So far from that recruit option I've gotten 4 6* snake spirits, 6* Athena, 6* preistess of light, 6* necro, and 2 6* chess kings. Some may think it's a decent draw but for 1800 gems and only one new card is disheartening and definetly making me consider if it's worth the gems.

Same scenario, maybe playmage should have factored into the equation that new recruits are not tripled because of the stupid bonus to drawing light cards for the holidays! False advertising in my opinion. Yay I have a full team fo snake spirits now :?
Slikknick

Postby Slikknick » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:26 am

It's actually same chance to get a a birdman Garuda as it is any of the non light new cards. Definitely false advertising!
Slikknick

Postby dragoon808 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 am

Hey Slikk your probably right about the draw rates been tripled on new cards due to the light bonus draw. Playmage can you confirm that you guys tested your draw rate on new cards. I have been watching the cards people have been drawing on recruit page and there is a lot of Palidins, POL and snake spirits showing up. I think it's misleading as well :( 200 gem recruit is a rip off IMO and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.
dragoon808

Postby Woody » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:36 pm

dragoon808 wrote:Hey Slikk your probably right about the draw rates been tripled on new cards due to the light bonus draw. Playmage can you confirm that you guys tested your draw rate on new cards. I have been watching the cards people have been drawing on recruit page and there is a lot of Palidins, POL and snake spirits showing up. I think it's misleading as well :( 200 gem recruit is a rip off IMO and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this.

it is bad enough that some many snake like cards are drawn, but the sailor miles rewarded for such pedestrian cards is paltry at best
imho
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion