Evoke bug

Evoke bug

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:35 am

I have 3 water dragon cards 2*, one in lvl 20 , one in lvl 14 and one in lvl 1.
Trying to evoke the lvl 20, hence i unprotect the lvl 1 card, but the system force me to use the lvl 14 protected card to evoke.
Can you fix it?

Regards
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Evoke bug

Postby pmsupport » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi NastyCloud, is your level 1 water dragon in one of your battle teams? Please check all 5 of your battle teams (swipe left and right to check all of them) and remove the level 1 water dragon from all the teams.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:04 am

Hi pmsupport,
I forgot to mention that, and maybe you didn't understand my point of that post.
Yes, the lvl 1 is on team for farming, but the logic says that if you want to protect a card you protect it. A team card without protection is less important than a protected card without a team.
The post reffered to a "priority" bug of the game.
I think that the priority should be
Protected in team> protetced without team> in team without protection

Maybe my point of view is wrong for the creators of the game but i still believe that a lot of players agree with my point of view. You protect a card to avoid a mistaken lost of the card. A card in a team, its just a card that happends to be in a team for a bit. Not always a value card.... Thats why i believe that you have to change the priority in the evoke system.
I agree to notice you that the card is in a team, or that the card is protected, but you have to change the priority of the sawing the cards.

Regards
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:10 am

I dont agree. The monsters in ur team have highest priority as evolving them might screw up your CP... Priority issues arent present evolving system imo
Ragnarok72

Postby pmsupport » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi NastyCloud, the designers also consider the cards in team have higher priority than the protected cards not in team. Because if a card is in a player's team, it's a part of a valid team. Players usually put their strongest cards or frequently utilized cards into their battle teams. When they got a better card, they usually will replace the weaker card in team with the stronger card immediately. So the cards in team usually are the most important cards for that player.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion