Obtaining the New Expansion Cards

Re: Obtaining the New Expansion Cards

Postby Benjamin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:21 pm

I purchased Kirin, as I could justify the price for what I was getting albeit fairly steep price for one card.

I can't do the same for gem recruits. IMO dragon card types still dominate everything else. DQ/DK leads with Kirin/dragons in the lineup allow for great flexibility, dragons have low CP, using DQ/DK allows for huge amounts of HP, Panzers hit fast and hard.

I'm not upset by the current state of gem recruits but for me to fork over $$$ I need to see better rewards. Even if I got to pick what cards I wanted with the gem recruits I'm not sure I'd oblige.

I see people daily spend $$$ on gem recruits, but I still haven't seen a team built from gem recruits that competes to dual DQ/DK teams.

I'm assuming PM understands the best tactic for generating the largest $$$, I sometimes wonder though...
Benjamin

Postby Lee » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:40 pm

dragoon808 wrote:@onyx, I know how you feel. I have said it before and will say it again Happy players spend more money then FRUSTRATED ones. Those that are seriously dropping coin to gem recruit are leaving frustrated. What a bummer! IMHO 200 gem recruit needs to be for new cards only. Does it really matter to playmage if we spend the money to obtain new cards? Seems like if we want to spend to aquire them it would only bring in more money vs spending and not getting them and stop spending all together? Just trying to make sense of this. I'm not frustrated or angry just trying to find a compromise for us to continue the game and enjoy the time playing. I personally do not see an issue in rewarding players for their money spent

+1. I Think at 200 Gems, you should have a tick box to select if you want a card that is not in your deck
Lee

Postby mattcha » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:51 pm

for 200 gems we should get an option to choose a 6 star card very expensive for something randomly generated and most times we are looking for something in specific
mattcha

Postby pmsupport » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Meb wrote:Are/will these cards be available any other way besides gem recruits?

Is Lernaean Hydra also suppose to be a balanced card? I've only seen a partially evolved one, but again the stats don't seem to be consistent with an HP card.

Hi Meb. Yes, they are also available in arena tier 2 and tier 3 rewards. I have checked with the Design Team and they confirmed that Lernaean Hydra was a HP type card.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby admin » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:28 am

Crtmn wrote:
pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, thanks for bringing this to our attention. These cards should be balanced types. We will fix their displaying type soon.

How soon? It would be nice if this were done before the next guild war.

This should already be fixed now. You may need to force close and re-open game if you don't see the change yet.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Chance » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello Admin..I have not been able to update to the latest version..I'm still on 2.0.3..i have checked the play store and amazon and I see the latest version there but their is no update offer can you push the update out from the servers..or check my account..user id..fed 268 user name ..chance

thank you.
Chance

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi Chance, please delete the app and you should be able to install the latest game version.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Ted_mutiny » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:02 am

Just an update. Almost 2 months later and i still need 20+ babies to make my first single element 8* dragon. Cant wait until next year when after playin for 3000 more hours im able to make a single 8* dual element. Its too bad that by then myself and most of the players currently playing. Will be sick of trying. Wonder if anything would change if NOONE made a single purchase for a month or 2?
Ted_mutiny

Postby Saynt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 am

I spent 700$ for a 7* chess king only new card i got. The draw mechanics are flawed and also designed to prevent players from obtaining certain cards. Ive spent 1250 in total on the game countless gem recruits countless shop refreshes yet cant get the hecate, been playing for 360 days now and ive even made it to chapter 41 gold chest is so elusive doing the math it was well below 1%. Yet friends have 3 and they always show up for them but every one has cards that are going to be harder to obtain, how do you think they make more money? ive gotten 6-7 snake spirits in total, but only one werewolf? I get it mystery blah blah blah, if i wanted 100$ mysteries id buy scratch tickets. You physically cant do shit with these cards yet they charge you 250$ for a panzer. Why not give us more options? I get it im not th top spender so when i email playmge i mostly get the run around cuz i dont spend thousands a week. Right now the o ly thing keeping this gamme alive is the wars and peoples egos, NEEDING to be first. Unless thy screw up these new guild war bosses people will always spend to be in first. Personally i dont care it means it keeps the game alove and my account still worth something to me. if you want to stop being taken for a fool or gauged of money for nothing like literally nothing lol besides virtual cards and gems. I found it worth it since ive made a lot of friends across the world and people obviously mean more but to some in the game its all about me me me me. Everything has to pertain to them, Shut up and stop complaining its simple put the game down go outside and take a breath( may be the irst breath of fresh air youve had in months) pick up a deck of cards abd g play with friends(if you have some). They dot care theyll make te game how they see fit in makin the most money. Also mondays are for arena players think about it? no maps yet its the last day of the arena? i mean its pretty simple to see thats why. Fed up of dragon era?? try a new concept outside era!!
Saynt

Postby Woody » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 pm

I am currently at lvl 168. The only reason for me to do a 500 gem/11 card draw is to obtain enough sailor miles to purchase a Panzer - as I am a post-Panzer player. The cards drawn, except for dragons, are either useless or redundant for a player at my level. If not for panzers, I would not spend any $$$. I see no reason to invest in playmate once I collect a set of Panzers unless playmage gets creative. And I have little hope for that as based on the current Valentine card, Kirin was an anomaly.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion