Drop Rate x1.5

Drop Rate x1.5

Postby Meb » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 pm

I've tried combing through the forums to search for this answer but have been unable to do so. So if there is already a topic that addresses this please give me a polite shove in the right direction.

If no this is my inquiry:

Does the "Drop Rate x1.5" just mean that the total DROPS are x1.5 or that the actual DROP RATE is x1.5?

I've been trying to get bonus cards through stage 5 for a while now and it seems that no matter which case (drop rate x1.5 or normal) on average I only end up with 4 or 5 chests.

I only did a small test so it may be may answers are skewed by a run of bad luck, but it is also based on what I've noticed while trying to 100% complete levels.

I did 5 runs each (drop rate x1.5 and normal) for Return of the Weaver in 25. Temple of Blaze. I used a double Hayyel dragon team w/ 2 7* and 2 6* dragons, only used Hayyel's skill to recover health, 5 coin spun until the end.
For "drop rate x1.5" i got the following number of chests: 5. 4, 4, 6, 6. Average of 5.0 chests
For the normal runs I got the following number of chests: 3, 5, 5, 4, 4. Average of 4.2 chests

P.S. Of the 46 total chests I received on these 10 runs I did not receive a single gold chest.
Meb

Re: Drop Rate x1.5

Postby mccloud1977 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 pm

I usually get max 9 chest on all drop rate x1.5 by lowering my Lines:5 and Bet:5. Takes forever some times but that's what auto-spin/Netflix/YouTube is for lol. I usually check on the battle and if hit 8 chest turn it back up to max.
mccloud1977

Postby pmsupport » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi Meb, the 1.5x drop rate bonus stages will have 1.5X higher chance to get the matching chests thus getting a reward card per each spin. The maximum chest drops in the stage are also increased to 1.5X of original.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Meb » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:54 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi Meb, the 1.5x drop rate bonus stages will have 1.5X higher chance to get the matching chests thus getting a reward card per each spin. The maximum chest drops in the stage are also increased to 1.5X of original.

Thanks. I was just curious.

mccloud1977 wrote:I usually get max 9 chest on all drop rate x1.5 by lowering my Lines:5 and Bet:5. Takes forever some times but that's what auto-spin/Netflix/YouTube is for lol. I usually check on the battle and if hit 8 chest turn it back up to max.

I can't field a team that I can autospin the chapter 5 quests with. The closest I can get is a dragon team with dual Hayyel and use his Full Heal skill when needed. Unfortunately that also means everyone has a high attack so I usually burn through it even on Lines: 5 and Bet:5. My concern wasn't necessarily about not getting all 9 chests, more that I felt I got the same number of chests with the same exact team on the same exact level whether or not the increased drop rate was active.
Meb

Return to Dragon Era Discussion