A Boys reputation

A Boys reputation

Postby eddie1228 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:34 pm

The supposed missuse of accounts, previously an acct was given to player by someone in a top guild. This player never stipulated what they wanted done with the account. While attending the guild the player finds that there was a lot jealousy amongst the leaders, so they tell the player they're going to kick him out of the guild. In the meantime the player decides that he doesn't need the politics of a bunch of geeks so he leaves their guild. In the meantime they start harassing and badgering the player, who is a 16 year old boy. Then they cry like little (female dogs) 's to administration and have the acct taken away from him.
I feel that administration should never had taken it away, and should be impartial. They are only showing favoritism to a bunch of cry babies. These people could say all kind of nasty things to the boy with no form of discipline. How could some so called adults treat a child in this manner, and how could administration allow it. It clearly states to me and I'm sure other players that its not what you know its who you know. The players side wasn't even heard and he was labeled a thief, and treated as though he was a common criminal! There should be legal ramifications for this kind of cyber bullying. They even went so far as to use a bogus acct to come to my guild and call me out to a bout of fisticuffs. I would be more willing to oblige in this barbaric behavior with these mindless twitts, but I felt the need to clear a boys name of some hateful jealous remarks.
eddie1228

Re: A Boys reputation

Postby admin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:06 am

The administration have never labeled anyone, but only have restored the account to the rightful owner as they have proofed they are so. We also have warned the person that they should not give away access to their account again despite the situation they were in. There is nothing impartial about this.

As for the badgering made by players in-game other than stating their opinion on the matter, this also has nothing to do with the game administration. It's fairly common sense that in an online game there will be communication between players and we expect all players to exercise common sense and do not cross the line. If you feel that if any of the remarks are considered the cyber bullying despite of your own actions, you can feel free to contact your local authority and we will be happy to cooperate with them to identify the culprits and block their access to the game. Emailing the game support and threaten and blackmailing/demanding for compensation? I doubt that is quite legal as well.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion