I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Re: I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Postby Carava » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

level 155 and i still cant complete more than half the insanes without many revives and there is no way i can get even 40k without revives/gem refreshes lol :) When I first knew that panzers and horsemen were out of the game when i started(at least tried the last 2 horseman stages) I knew I would have to just grind out the months until I got many different hp beasts to use in a mono color and damage reduction team... I only have 2 hp beasts, red and blue and a whole bunch of random other necessities. I want 7 ad 8*s :( Anyway with the new output of potential dual colors, damagewise, newer cards can always outshine the old ones... Just takes a lot of time. Other than that, stacking hp with higher star cards and using revives is always a thing.

Many games use limited time stuff and even in real life. Why dont they keep making that old toy or is some company not here(i cant think of any examples right now). I wasn't born early enough? And sadly, not all phone games are places of fairness. Play a sandbox game if you want fairness.
Carava

Postby mccloud1977 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:22 pm

I have to agree with NastyCloud on some of his opinions. Btw I'm level 158 and a guild leader(guild is level 35), but only been playing little over 6 months. I did get 50k on last guild wars without Panzers. The game really opens up for players lvl 150+ with high level normal maps/advance maps/wonderland hell/insane maps. The game is a lot of fun for newbie levels also around 1-50. The game hits a downfall with levels 50-120. These levels have little options as normal maps/advance get too hard and wonderland can farm Pino's but that's about it. My wife plays also(after a lot of begging). She is level 92 and loves guild wars and doesn't mind weekend mines, but during week never plays hardly. I usually play it for her but rather she play for herself. My guild also has 30 day inactive rule which removes members if inactive for 30 days. Everyone I ever let go is level range 40-100 due to being inactive. My guild is 75% that level range also. I believe these are the ppl that the game needs to encourage to play more/spend mo money also. These newer players will not even be able to collect on the good wonderland cards now even. To say that you will never be able to get certain cards really does kind-of suck. Who does it hurt if the temp bonus maps were recycled. For older players could have new bonus maps also and could do either. I don't believe cards should be taken from players or nerfed down, but shouldn't everyone get a chance to try and get them? He more than likely won't even need them as newer cards come out, but I'm not going to put him down. I know he needs to level and things will get easier, but I can see why he has some concerns.
mccloud1977

Postby ferg » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Panzer= the easy way out.

I'm lv 161, in a high ranking guild, hit 50k all the time now in guild war, almost finished the main quest with ZERO PANZERS. I used my gem drawn cards with their abilities and leader skills with some planning and strategy. I don't have a masters degree either, I'm a dirty mechanic, rofl!

Besides, 2 months of playtime isn't much. Took me double that before I could run horseman levels. Like stated, lv 50-120 is a test of your will. Make a small purchase once a week and you'll have the miles you need.
ferg

Postby mccloud1977 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Lol your right Ferg. Btw your on my friends list in-game if player named ferg. Just wish there were more options for players in those hell levels maybe 40-120. My guild isn't high ranking(trying to break top 50) just bunch of guys/girls having fun. I actually just looked and more like 80% of my guild is those levels. It's hard to keep guild close to full with players leaving because of how boring those levels are. Sounds like NastyCloud is around most of my guild members level. These ppl will never get cards like Panzers, horsemen, or even wonderland rare cards. I can see why he feels somewhat left out. I'm sure the game will produce new cards that are equal or better, but he could be upset seeing all these cards and knowing he will never own any of them. Does he need Panzers? NOPE! You and me both got 50k+ last wars without any, but would it be nice to have a shot at them? Yeah.
mccloud1977

Postby ferg » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:29 pm

I feel the insane level is for that 50-120 gap with the correct cards. My insane running team is 78 cp. Besides, wonderland cards aren't the greatest, horseman got downgraded, IMO, thanks to the chess pieces (a chess piece hits harder and has better leader skill than a horseman of the apocalypse, makes no damn sense!!!), most of the limited time stuff has lost its spark. I'll never have a chance to get an 8 horseman. Sucks, but that's how it is. I've accepted it and moved on. I'll never get to hunt saber tooth tiger either, can't be mad at the ones that got to!

Just wait until the dragon queens/king gets retired and see the amount of people complaining about that. Maybe when that happens, the panzer dead horse beating will be over. Maybe.....
Last edited by ferg on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ferg

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Thanks for sharing your opinion, guys. I have read and forwarded them to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:49 am

A lot of messages so, i try to asnwer to most of you.

For the people that guessing my lvl, i'm in lvl81 now, and i spend in the game more than 200euros/170gps/250dolls in 56 days of play. Every day playing with no energy got waste, waking up in late night just to check the shop if is everhing good inside. Sound obsessed, but as some others said, i love this game.

As many agreed with me, its a vistual collection and you want in somebay to complete it! Playing all day/night you want to see your monster list full and wait for the next update to collect the new ones. I start the game late as i can see, and i'm not complaining because i can't win the gw boss. I know that i need more cards, stronger teams ect. This is not relevant with my feelings. I dont care if there are stronger players. I dont care if someone wins something and i'm not. I care because i never gonna get thouse cards!

And giving 250 dollars to get one panzer is not a solution. So if you get in the game late just like me, you gonna need, 250 dollars x5 panzers, plus x5 hoursmen, plus x5 wonderland plus any others that i dont even know... Summing you need around 4000 dollars for a virtual collection, because you didn't start the game early..... Yes still feeling a second class player!
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby vivi » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:18 am

hey,Nasty cloud..you already first class player u still dont know...you play this game so serious even wake up to check guild shop,and spent for card. i can see how much u love this game. trust me,save your sailor mile point,one day you can get all panzer in your monster list...this game never ending..you can keep play till phone keep changing and game still there :lol: :lol: :lol:
vivi

Postby rogue » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 am

this is exactly how i feel... :/ i want all the card to complete my list, i also woke up and check my guild shop to see if there's any new card i can buy (but there's always just golems and 2* fishes... :/ )
No matter how many gems i buy, how many recuit do i make it's like i'm punished bc i haven't heard about the game in time... :( :cry:
rogue

Postby HernHunter » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:05 pm

I feel little guilty for this topic as result of 1 my post on guild wall NastyCloud. Please do not feel 2nd class player, you are not.
I want also to write that, as it was before, all players who have panzers got them farming maps that sometime took hours to finish, trust me it wasn't as easy as it sound. It was hard & time consuming.
To give you point there is less & less players with skilled panzers with every month (that is normal & think it is target for playmage- i understand them), so the difference between players disappears.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion