I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Postby NastyCloud » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 pm

First of all sorry the the huge message, but i'm feeling a second class player in this game. I know that you hear a million times complains about the game and probably after all that time you don't even read them anymore. If you really care about the players and not only for our money, i want from you an official answer with arguments, and not your usual answer "your oppinios will considered by the creators of the game".
I want here to that forum the official answer of the creators visible to all players of that game.

I start the game almost 2 months now. It pass a week to understand the game, to be in a guild, find what may be the valuable cards ect ect....
At that point i start reading some posts here at the forum and i realize that there was some cards in dungeons that called panzers. I search pictures over the net and i saw them. Also read that they used to be dungeons with them and now are off the game for everyone.
I said to myself ok it is not a big deal that i can't have them (i want them, but still not a big deal) i can play the game without them.

I was keep playing the game and within the message board of my guild i realize that all the high level players of the game own them and use them to achive succesfully an insane of hell dungeon. I said to myself, ok they gonna be another way to pass that levels without panzers and keep playing the game.

I bough gems to recruit new cards and try to make my own deck strong. I didn't made it and try to take some more cards and keep playing the game.
I realize that no matter how much cards i buy, the game will never fair to me, and always i'm gonna be a second class player.
I said to myself that its ok, i can own my panzers through the mile bonus cards. Then i reilize that i have to spend over 200 euro to be able to have ONE panzer card!!!

I said don't worry, keep playing and you'll gonna have one or two of them during the year. I was keep playing the game and I was in the middle of chapter 4, and the game start to be extremly difficult with the cards that I have. Try to see the game from another view and find alternative ways to continue the game. Unfortunatelly all the answers for help of other players was always refaired to panzer cards. Further more i hear from some people that the panzers that they have are full skilled up and need only 5 turns to recharged!!!! That was the point that got crazy and pissed off with my self. I'm spending over 200 euros to obtain one panzer card and another player used to have more than 7 of them and skilled up it for free???? WTF!!! How stupid i must be to try to compair with that player?doesn't matter how hard i'm gonna try to play good, doesn't matter what my strategy is, doesn't matter what cards i'm gonna recruit! I'm always be a second class player!!!!

I'm wondering why the cards are off the game?
Maybe was wrong to put them in the beggining?
Am I punished from the creators because i didn't hear about the game earlyer?
Is the game fair to everyone?
Should i start another similar game that starts now, to have the same chances to obtain all the cards?
Why my card collection it never be full with all cards?
Why a player had the chance to own at least 7 same panzers for free and skill it up to the max, and i have to give over 1400 euros to have the same chances with that player to skillup my panzer?
And ok i game 1400 euros for my full skill panzer. What about the rest panzers?
Should i give 7000 euro to skill them to the max all of them?

All of that questions made me act like hate the game.... Not the actual game.... The rules of it!
The unfairness among players!

Sorry creators that i didn't hear your game earlyer, but probably your advertising was not so stronge.
Do you have to punish me that i didn't play the game earlyer? Does sound fair to you?

I know that we don't leave in an ideal world, but at least in that virtual world we can be fair among us!

I have a lot of suggestions for you to be fair to all players and don't punish the newer once.... Do you want to hear me?

First of all, all players must have a chance to obtain all cards! The game have a virtual collection page that you call 'monster list'. All players must have a chance to collect all of them fair to others. All players must have the opportunity to obtain ALL the cards WITH THE SAME POSSIBILITIES.
If a player took a card for free, ALL players must have the opportunity to have the same card for free.
If you had a dungion with panzers for the old players, the new players must have that chance too!

It is difficult to run the program to have a dungeon only for a few players that didn't play that dungeon in the past?

New solution for you!
It is easy to erase that cards from EVERYONE, hence all players have the same possibilities for the game. ( i'm not an avenger type of person because i don't have panzers but it is a solution)

What is the problem now? A lot of old players may leave the game because of the erase of the cards.... Yes it is a possibility, but i'm sure ALL the players (except spoild old boys) will agree with me to make the game fair for everyone.

From my point of view, the creators DON'T want people to quit the game, but they don't want to be fair as well. They just want to suck your money and nothing more. 7500 mile points for a panzer card? Are you insane?
If you wanted to be fair you can create in the shop a place ONLY for panzers and put a sinbolic 50gem prize to obtain it with full skill to all players. I refuse to pay 200 euros to have a skill one panzer, and another player have it full skilled for FREE!!!!
I know you want to make money, and this is normal, and i'm happy to give you money for playing if you are fair to everyone!!!!

Why you don't put the dungeons in the game after so much requests of the players? I tell you why.
Now there are few players with panzers and a living legend exist so it makes players to try to have them with any way!!!! That make you more incomes!!! I hate that you pushing the players that way! If you want more incomes, make the game more interesting!
I read in the forum players say put the panzers for recruit for 300or 400 gems or whatever! NO!!!! Give the opportunity to win it fair and squer as all the other players!!!

I hate myself to be angry with stupid things like that.... I know its just a game.... But i hate cheating! I hate to feel a second class player!

And i'm feeling that way because you didn't manage to be fair to all of us.

I'm 35 years old, political active, electrical eng. with masters degree. I'm not a spoild boy playing a game. This is the only game i have in my phone and this is my secret little world... My escape of the jungle that we living in real world. At least here everyone can be EQUAL to others because it is virtual... Ideal.... You have the power to do that and you know it.

As i said i want an official answer from the developers with arguments, and i'm sure that i lot of players have the same answer with me. Don't get in trouble to say "your oppinios will considered by the creators of the game"
I'm sick of that answer as most of the players here!

PS1. All players have to stand up and fight for right! DO SOMETHING! Don't cry like babys and ACT!!

PS2. Sorry for any mistakes. I'm writing this to my mobile without auto-correction. (Also English is not my mother lang)

Kind regards,
john
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Postby Boop » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:17 pm

And what compensation do you have to give those who have their Panzer's erased? An argument of "Oh, but they got them for free!" isn't good enough, because people have also bought Panzer's with Sailor Miles, and spent quite a precise amount of money to do so.

It should also be noted that I've seen multiple Silent Rage members who do not have any Panzer cards run through Horsemen and Wonderland Hell maps, and also hit the 50,000 score for Guild Wars.

You've only been playing 2 months, even if you had a whole heap of Panzer's you wouldn't have the Command Points to field them either. You just need to play more. This game hardly even begins until level 150.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi NastyCloud. First of all, we often respond to the suggestions by "Your suggestions will be forwarded/have been forwarded to the Design Team" so that the players will know that we have read and will pass their ideas along. We sometimes will tell the players whether the suggestion will be implemented or not, but we can't give a specific answer to every suggestion. The designers can't decide immediately what they will do with that suggestion and no game developing companies will disclose every designing thought they are having, every decision they are trying to make or the reason for making every change, even it's just a small change.

Secondly, the panzer stages have been rotated out because like horsemen stages and current dragon king/queen stages, they are time-limited stages, not permanent stages like the others. As the game has been released and developed more than a year, changes have been made. Old players didn't enjoy some convenient features or privileges you have now either. A game will always keep developing and things can't be exactly the same for players joining at different time. Time-limited stages are a part of our game design and they will not be changed to normal stages. The veteran players didn't get the panzers for free either. They have put time and effort and money to buy potions just like you have been doing to get the dragon queens. Imagine how much time and effort you have to input before getting a max skill level dragon queen. The drop rates of panzers used to be lower than the drop rates of the current time-limited boss drop rates and we didn't have guild shop to buy potions using coins back then. Also, please note that the sailor miles are a bonus reward for gem recruits. They are an extra bonus we added later in game (which the veteran players didn't have the chance the get), not goods. You gain cards through gem recruits and those points are small gifts. We never intended to bring back panzers, the expired time-limited stage bosses. We never intended to put panzers in the sailor mile rewards so that we can “push players to buy them and make more incomes". We made an exception and added the panzers in the sailor mile rewards because too many players requested a way to get them.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:49 am

Boop wrote:And what compensation do you have to give those who have their Panzer's erased? An argument of "Oh, but they got them for free!" isn't good enough, because people have also bought Panzer's with Sailor Miles, and spent quite a precise amount of money to do so.

It should also be noted that I've seen multiple Silent Rage members who do not have any Panzer cards run through Horsemen and Wonderland Hell maps, and also hit the 50,000 score for Guild Wars.

You've only been playing 2 months, even if you had a whole heap of Panzer's you wouldn't have the Command Points to field them either. You just need to play more. This game hardly even begins until level 150.

Boop as you can see to my message, i'm not suggesting to erase panzers. I'm saying "i dont have them, so none can have them"
I'm saying that it have to be fair for all players. I know that sounds too ideal, but the dev have the opption to put the horsemen, or the panzer dungeons available to the people the didnt play that stages.
I know that it not fair for players that bought panzers with mails, but from the other hand is unfair for the rest as well.

I'm talking especially for the panzers, because the game starts with a dragon. Does let you decide what kind of cards do you want to follow. You start with the dragonand the dragons are more valiable cards as you know. So if the game "force" tou to play with dragons i think you have to gatch them all :)

Really don't mind that i didn't have them. That i mind more is that i dont have the opportunity to get them, plus my monster list will incomplete FOREVER. And don't say that it is fair to get them for 200euro each? I don't belive that anyone spend that time 200 euros to energy and revives to get 1 dragon!!!!
Do you think that 7500 miles is equal to a dragon card? I think it is extreme!

As pmsupport said that time the players didnt have guild shop (didnt know that) but still doesn't seems to be fair enought. Maybe 50gems as i told is a bit cheap, and not fair to the players that use revives and energy to get them, but 7500 miles are extreme as well.

Maybe my way of thinking is wrong, maybe i have delusions. But still this is my oppinion like it or not. Don't expect to share all the same way of thinking. We gonna be robots then. But still its a free forum and everyone can say his oppinion. ... And mine is that i fell like a second class player here with out the same opportunitys as others.
Maybe if the devs find a fair way do to that for the new and the old players.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:06 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi NastyCloud. First of all, we often respond to the suggestions by "Your suggestions will be forwarded/have been forwarded to the Design Team" so that the players will know that we have read and will pass their ideas along. We sometimes will tell the players whether the suggestion will be implemented or not, but we can't give a specific answer to every suggestion. The designers can't decide immediately what they will do with that suggestion and no game developing companies will disclose every designing thought they are having, every decision they are trying to make or the reason for making every change, even it's just a small change.

Secondly, the panzer stages have been rotated out because like horsemen stages and current dragon king/queen stages, they are time-limited stages, not permanent stages like the others. As the game has been released and developed more than a year, changes have been made. Old players didn't enjoy some convenient features or privileges you have now either. A game will always keep developing and things can't be exactly the same for players joining at different time. Time-limited stages are a part of our game design and they will not be changed to normal stages. The veteran players didn't get the panzers for free either. They have put time and effort and money to buy potions just like you have been doing to get the dragon queens. Imagine how much time and effort you have to input before getting a max skill level dragon queen. The drop rates of panzers used to be lower than the drop rates of the current time-limited boss drop rates and we didn't have guild shop that time to buy potions using coins back then. Also, please note that the sailor miles are a bonus reward for gem recruits. They are an extra bonus we added later in game (which the veteran players didn't have the chance the get), not goods. You gain cards through gem recruits and those points are small gifts. We never intended to bring back panzers, the expired time-limited stage bosses. We never intended to put panzers in the sailor mile rewards so that we can “push players to buy them and make more incomes". We made an exception and added the panzers in the sailor mile rewards because too many players requested a way to them.

Dear pmsupport,

I know that the old players made some effort, time, maybe money as well to get them, but i don't think that they give like 200 euro to get one panzer dragon, spending that money to energy and revives.
Also you are wrong about the older players. the older players enjoy the same previlages with me as well. The difference is that i dont enjoy the previvages that THEY had.
Also the game is a virtual collection. What is the point of a collection that tou never cat be completed?
Time limit dungeons can be work seperatelly to each player. If i didn't play it, i can play it for time limit as well. Give to all players the previlage to play all the stages. Don't have everyone to be as the same limited stage each time.
Also in monster list put te stantard cards seperetelly from the basic cards. If you put them, you can see that the special cards are good and the basic .... Is just basic. Only a couple of them are worth your attention.
Time limit stages must rotate as well. Maybe not every month, you can make it every year or something.

There are solutions to be fair to everyone. You can make each one feel equal to others... You have the power to do that.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby jurgewil » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:37 am

maybe the post itself represent a second class player ?

feel free to reflect on what you wrote when you have reached level 145 or higher
with knowledge of the cards available now and in near future.

investment * of lucifer / anauel ( * think gems for actual guildwars and gems to prepare for those guildwars) for previous
guildwars compared to new released card kirin, with its skill, is something that can be applied but the other way around...

should / would we veteran players argue about that "unfairness" ? i think not

youre using poor arguments ;

1) you dont take in mind the long time needed to be prepared for a dungeon like
the one who offered the panzers. if that was up right now today i think you would need to invest to build a team
that could make you get one or farm many .

2) if you dont at this point understand the mechanincs of the game, since you focus on levelling up ( lower cd ) of a panzer
as one of your arguments , then i suggest you read your own post in 3-4 months time from now

i rest my case
jurgewil

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:27 am

Bro, I've had the same thoughts you have now. I did play when panzers were available, but before the second rotation of the light and dark panzers they stopped the dungeons. At that point I was finally able to try and go for them so I was very disappointed I couldn't get them anymore.

But then the horsemen came, I was able to pick them all up because my deck was better. Now with the wonderland stages I am able to farm hell like most of the veteran players. In the last guildwar I used a team: poseidon and witch queen ldrs with death, ice queen, 7* blue dragon and Thetis... With a few gems I easily scored above 50k because the team guaranteed me around 1000pts.

Obviously I know there are people with skilled panzers, who can combine them with reapers for guaranteed kills on every Guild War Boss. But does that affect me: quite simply, NO. With the introduction of individual Guild War rewards, there is absolutely no reason to make so much drama. Essentially this game is 'single-player' the guilds and interaction makes it more fun to play imo, but I understand when u're a jealous type of person it can be quite harsh at times to talk with other who're much better than you.
Ragnarok72

Postby NastyCloud » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:54 am

Ragnarok, that feeling doesn't stop me for playing and try more. In general bases the game is interesting and as i told before, its a good escape from reality :)

Maybe my point of view is wrong for a lot of players, even for the devs of the game, but still a feelling is a feelling. I can't stop it. I want the opportonity to have them all in reasonable ways. 200 euros for one panzer is extreme! At least that one is something that everyone must agree with me.

For the record i'm not gonna stop playing. I'm gonna keep buying cards and play regular as before, but still i'm feeling a bit sad. Anyway.... Hope someday the devs listen the players and do the right thing
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby jurgewil » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 am

when investing through gems to get x 11 cards
200 euros will give you 1 panzer + 77 other cards

1100 x 7 = 7700 redeem miles ( enought for a panzer )
but also the 7 x 11 cards from the x 11 drop, so money invested can be used twice

-- edit -- my shop is in my currency ( not EUR ) so i am not sure about the 200 , but i used your own
amount for panzer cost in example above
jurgewil

Postby vivi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 am

i can tell u this..i start this game with no panzer. i love dragon era alot..playmage come what map i play with no complaint at all..other have panzer i don t care..i can buy my own too since redeem mile have. buy more card and go lvl up yourself..if u really like this game...later you find that game is fair. so pls stop complaint..all of us is first class player. i play so happy with this game..see now my lvl 171..i never complaint playmage before...every card or map playmage offer i like it..500 gem pull i did not get what i want i also happy..reason is easy >> I love dragon era. go play more n think what i say is true or not..later if u want be friend with me..here my id m4a866 my english not good but easy understand..only idiot cant read me
vivi

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion