I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Re: I feel a second class player! EVERYONE MUST READ !!!!

Postby Benjamin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:50 pm

I was once a player upset that I couldn't farm Panzers, I even decided I needed one so bad I bought one with SM.
As it stands now I leave my Panzer on the bench.

Taking a look at Panzers

Benefits
CD of only 9, dragon race
Downfalls
CP of 30, only goes to 7*, stats are mediocre, worthless leader ability

Now days I'd much prefer bringing Kirin, or Hayyal into battle then a stinky Panzer.

This game has time limited maps, I'm not sure why PM insists on them being time limited but they do. They also have time limited GW boss cards, time limited Raid boss cards, time limited purchase cards ... it's the nature of the game.

Yes it's true that Panzers are very useful in GW, but there are more than one way to skin a cat (or in this case a GW boss).

You're not a second class player because you lack Panzers, you're a second class players because you lack skill and perseverance. If you had those you'd realize you could be just as strong without Panzers.
Benjamin

Postby Meb » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm

I think the only point that I agree with NastyCloud on is that it's a shame I will forever have empty spots in my Monster List never to be filled.

(Background: Started playing after Wonderland began. I'm level 113 now. Missed out on everything except the pinnos in light and dark first time around. Only have Dorothy and Karen from Insane, can't do Hell. Got Hayyel and my best cards were Warrior Princess and Zeus. Missed out on Azrael. Got a Panzer with Sailor Miles to get Anauel, don't use it for much else except Holy Seer at the moment.)

Now, it would be nice for all players, new and old, to at least have a chance to complete the list, but I think rotating back old time-limited bonus quests, guild war bosses, and raid bosses is a horrible idea. Personally, I would much rather the devs focus their time on getting us new material faster.

With that being said, I do have an idea that MIGHT make the MOST people happy:

Once a year, let's say around the time of the game's anniversary, we get a single weekend (in order to make players choose between the mines and these dungeons) to try and get old cards. (My example will only be for time-limited quests, no guild war or raid bosses or sailor mile gods). There will be a single level for each card (i.e. Dark Panzer, War, Dorothy, etc.) and the chest drops will be the same as for insane (two trash cards in brown, a trash card in gold, and the feeder card in gold) with the bonus being the desired 7* card. However, the level will have the difficulty and drop rate of the hell maps.

New players (or seasoned players I should say, because new players will have a ways to go before they can finish the map) get the opportunity to fill the monster list and have a 7* card from older dungeons.
Veteran players will have the opportunity to pick up one they missed out on or get a second one to evolve to their 8* counterpart (except panzers).
More veteran players will still have the benefit of having been able to farm the cards when the original map was out.

It's a once a year thing for 2 days. For most players if they are lucky they will be able to get 1 or 2 of the cards (w/ wonderland when it's over that's 15 total cards). The luckier/stronger players might be able to get 5 or 6.

People can no longer complain that don't have the opportunity and if you're not willing to be patient then I don't think you truly have an respect for the devs or the integrity of the game. If you're not strong enough to get one of these cards you most likely are strong enough to build a deck around one either.

I would much prefer this as an anniversary present from the devs over a bonus gem sale personally. Just thoughts. I'm curious to see what the rest of the community thinks and if they have any feedback....devs :D :P
Meb

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:33 am

Meb wrote:Once a year, let's say around the time of the game's anniversary, we get a single weekend (in order to make players choose between the mines and these dungeons) to try and get old cards. (My example will only be for time-limited quests, no guild war or raid bosses or sailor mile gods). There will be a single level for each card (i.e. Dark Panzer, War, Dorothy, etc.) and the chest drops will be the same as for insane (two trash cards in brown, a trash card in gold, and the feeder card in gold) with the bonus being the desired 7* card. However, the level will have the difficulty and drop rate of the hell maps.

It was mentioned many times in suggestions topic before (not sure if was repeat in "new suggestions" topic), but as far not implemented.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 am

Benjamin wrote:(...) Taking a look at Panzers

Benefits
CD of only 9, dragon race (...)

This CD, if skiled, changes to CD=5 & trust me it makes HUGE difference in many maps. Also do not forget that when panzers work with dragon queens/king they hit almost 200k (each 5th spin!).
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby rogue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 am

HernHunter wrote:This CD, if skiled, changes to CD=5 & trust me it makes HUGE difference in many maps. Also do not forget that when panzers work with dragon queens/king they hit almost 200k (each 5th spin!).

exactly.

i like the idea of bringing back them once in a year.

But what if these maps would appear randomly at mondays? (By randomly, i mean, it might appear, it might not, and if it appears, let appear random 5 insane stages.)
rogue

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:11 am

Herm wasn't your postmessage to guild. Its more than this. A lot of disc. made about them and all of them are pointning the same direction.

like it or not the how game is relevant with dragons. If you miss panzers and kings/queens cards then it is hard enought to play. I'm not saying that it is imposibble! There plenty of cards making good decks. The diff is that....
Gstore have only dragons !!!! Baby but dragons! Sometimes gives you 4* 5* cards and they are good... If you find 4 of them or maybe 8 ( i'm not sure if any 4* cards from gshop can evoke until 7*). So the most valuable cards are the dragons.
500 gem cards are egual to: dragons, satyr ( to skill up dragons) and useless cards (99% of the time)

Summarizing the game are the DRAGONS !!!
And what is the name of it? Heallers era? HP era? Or whatever.... Its just dragon era and it is about dragons like it or not :)

And yes its stupid to pay 250 dolls for a card. According to Herm.... I know that it was diff to get them! But trully did you Herm, or anyone else spend EVEN THE HALP IF THAT FOR A PANZER? Did anyone spend even100 dollars to get a panzer?

The answer is no!

As for anniversary even its a good idea. And why not to put them random during the year together with other bonus dangeons, and ppl can decide what he like to play. The new bonus dan or the older one. So you can rotate one new and one old dungeon same time, hence eventually you can collect all the cards you missed from the past and complete your collection

I
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:27 am

I know enough players who spend that amount to gather the sailor miles. But as most of you say u don't mind being weaker than others, but that its for collection sake u need them. I don't think that is a good reason, simply because the game hasn't been designed to collect all cards. The time limited Miles rewards like pandora and Hermes, I hear no-one wanting them back. I think everyone agrees the goal is to expand ur deck, to grow it stronger, but completing it would be like wanting to reach the horizon.

I understand why u'd want a panzer, I'd love to have a 5/5 skilled one of every color as well. But I want them because I see them as an valuable addition to my deck, not a necessity to complete it. But there are so many cards I still want, I would love to get Bahamut or a reaper, but the first isn't possible anymore as well, the second I haven't yet been lucky on. Instead of wanting things I can't get I focus on the new content: thing I can obtain. And believe me, I skilled a full heal card to 10/10 and that is by far my strongest card at the moment. (In combination with a dragon team)
Ragnarok72

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion