Furious Kirin Dash

Furious Kirin Dash

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:02 am

How is possible to skill up Kirin 8* ?
You can buy only 4 of them, and it is impossible to get one from any other way right?
Active skill Furious Kirin Dash doesn't be in another card as i know, hence how you can skill it up?
Elite
NastyCloud

Re: Furious Kirin Dash

Postby yutyu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:23 am

Skilling not possible. It's pretty obvious with the 4 card limit.
There might be future cards with 200X attack but it won't have the same skill name.
You are not meant to skill every single thing. You are only meant to skill commonly/easily obtained cards.

Needing to ask this question with an answer so obvious simply shows that you have a lot more to learn.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby jurgewil » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am

+ 1 on last post .

this was my objective / angle when commenting this players other post . . .

to focus on skill up anything else than full heal 10/10, maybe a 4 or 5 light healer
( for dual reaper set up ) or your 4/5 dragons for a quick 9-12k attack in dragon teams
is just proof of " a lot to learn " theory .
all skilling up of dragons 6/7 is just luxury and a bonus if it will be done

not trying to lash out on a single player - more as a reflection to provoke a reflection
from the player who made this post initially . . .
jurgewil

Postby Guffy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 am

Don't let these nasayers fool you, they want skilled kirin all to themself. The real way to skill up kirin is with the new 8 star dual element dragons. The 8 star dual element dragons skills up kirins skill. You need to have 6 dragons all of the same exact dual colors, so as an example you must have 6 red/green dragons. Use all 6 of them at the same time when strengthing Kirin and it will give a 90% chance at skilling up his ability one point. Don't be fooled by the display, it won't actually show as a 90% chance, this is a hidden feature.. just like how the ability to autospin is a hidden feature. Any of the dual element dragons will work, but they all must be the same exact colors and you must use 6 of them. Useing one will not give a 15% chance like normal.

Best of luck to you.
Guffy

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:21 pm

yutyu wrote:Skilling not possible. It's pretty obvious with the 4 card limit.
There might be future cards with 200X attack but it won't have the same skill name.
You are not meant to skill every single thing. You are only meant to skill commonly/easily obtained cards.

Needing to ask this question with an answer so obvious simply shows that you have a lot more to learn.

Yutyu i'm not stupid and the question was retorical! If i need to know more about the game is my issue and not yours. Apart from that because you look like too smart, i'm asking because the card have skill levels on it. If it is not possible to skill it up, the should be skill lvl 1/1.
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby NastyCloud » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Guffy wrote:Don't let these nasayers fool you, they want skilled kirin all to themself. The real way to skill up kirin is with the new 8 star dual element dragons. The 8 star dual element dragons skills up kirins skill. You need to have 6 dragons all of the same exact dual colors, so as an example you must have 6 red/green dragons. Use all 6 of them at the same time when strengthing Kirin and it will give a 90% chance at skilling up his ability one point. Don't be fooled by the display, it won't actually show as a 90% chance, this is a hidden feature.. just like how the ability to autospin is a hidden feature. Any of the dual element dragons will work, but they all must be the same exact colors and you must use 6 of them. Useing one will not give a 15% chance like normal.

Best of luck to you.

No comment to stupidity
Elite
NastyCloud

Postby yutyu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:30 am

NastyCloud wrote:Yutyu i'm not stupid and the question was retorical! If i need to know more about the game is my issue and not yours. Apart from that because you look like too smart, i'm asking because the card have skill levels on it. If it is not possible to skill it up, the should be skill lvl 1/1.

Your nickname fits you perfectly, back the the topic, please go straight to the point and ask Playmage that instead of directing the question openly. I'm not as smart as you :lol:

Something to ponder:
GW Boss cards all have skill levels that are not meant to be fully skilled, why are those levels still there?

This reminds me why I decided to retire from this forum in the first place. This will be my last post here. I thank you for strengthening my resolve to leave.

Happy gaming.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Who's to say there won't be future cards released with the same skill name?

While unlikely it IS possible...
Benjamin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion