Dragon Era Friends request to playmage

Re: Dragon Era Friends request to playmage

Postby tntgamer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:03 am

What a shame pm doesnt wanna play ball this time i guess no more 200 gem draws for me probly no gemdraws at all considering i only had 20 to collect before latest introduction . I hope others dont waste money on draws
Happy gaming]
tntgamer

Postby Tasov » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:18 am

I agree tnt The first few days I spent 5500 gems, Only got five of the new cards I will not be spending any more money in protest, playmage I think you would be making a good business decision by reconsidering our request
Tasov

Postby Crtmn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 am

Playmage, I don't mean to sound rude with this reply, but why would you leave an important business decision such as this to people who are in charge of game content and not those in charge of important business decisions? Do you have a staff member on board who specializes in business and customer relations? It seems that the design team is only looking at short term profit rather then long term profit, which is what you will inevitably need to keep the game alive.

EDIT: this is more so an observation about suggestions from this forum always being forwarded to the design team instead of a knee-jerk reaction to the reply to our request here.
Crtmn

Postby Emperor » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 am

pmsupport wrote:Hi all, thank you for the suggestion. It's been suggested by a player before and been forwarded to the Design Team. The Sailor Miles are issued per gem recruited card. When the Design Team design the new new gem recruit, they have already taken the Sailor Miles into consideration. Therefore, the suggestion was rejected. I have forwarded the suggestion to them again but they probably will not change their mind.

Hi PM, you mentioned Design Team have taken into considerations on the Sailor Miles on the new gem recruit, what was the thoughts behind this that embarked on the outcome? We are not asking an for apple to apple comparsion, perhaps tweet the Miles rewards to be more attractive but yet sustainable.
Emperor

Postby Ted_mutiny » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Tasov wrote:Playmage,

A chat group consisting of a combination of participating leaders and vice leaders of guilds has been created, known simply as Dragon Era Friends.

Is this chat group open to the leaders/vice leaders of all guilds? This is the first ive heard of it?
Ted_mutiny

Postby admin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 am

The request has been escalated past the design team and is currently being considered. Please keep in if we do decide to increase the mileage reward for the 200 Gem draw option, it will only be treated as a new extra bonus promotion, and we will NOT be rewarding bonus miles retroactively for past draws.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Tasov » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am

PM,we appreciate the decision, I will be taking advantage of it... thank you kindly
Tasov

Postby Tasov » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:39 am

Ted to your question it is, what is your game ID ?I will send you a friend request
Tasov

Postby Benjamin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 pm

I support this idea because I feel cost/benefit of gem recruits is simply out of line. I do greatly agree though that we shouldn't overpower 200 gem draw vs 50/500 gem draw.

I'd ideally like to see the 50/500 gem draw be used for tier 2 players, possible helpful cards would be 5* + 6* Oath cards, 4* + 5* dragons, 6* HP Beasts, then have the 200 gem draw for tier 3 players which would draw from different card set and would primarily be cards that can evolve to 8*.
Benjamin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:51 am

Benjamin wrote:I support this idea because I feel cost/benefit of gem recruits is simply out of line. I do greatly agree though that we shouldn't overpower 200 gem draw vs 50/500 gem draw.

I'd ideally like to see the 50/500 gem draw be used for tier 2 players, possible helpful cards would be 5* + 6* Oath cards, 4* + 5* dragons, 6* HP Beasts, then have the 200 gem draw for tier 3 players which would draw from different card set and would primarily be cards that can evolve to 8*.

If that would be implemented the 50/500 gem draw would become completely inferior (no good cards dropping). I actually think the system is quite fair at the moment: u want miles and a 'smaller chance' at good 6/7* draws go for the 50/500 option. U want a 'guaranteed good card' u go for the 200 option, but u'll receive less miles. I don't think PM should take into account that because u already have drawn many cards the chance at getting a 'new card' is smaller. U should know yourself beforehand and u decide whether u want to take the risk with the 200 draw or play a bit 'safer' with the 50/500 draws because of the miles.

As I stated earlier I wouldn't mind it being implemented, I also like free miles, but I don't think its unfair as it is now.

PS. I choose the 50/500 draw because I still need some dragons and consider the risk at drawing a needless/double card in the 200 draw quite big. Also wanna save up some miles for the next rewards with hopefully another 'color' panzer :)
Ragnarok72

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion