Looking for EU guild

Looking for EU guild

Postby LatteMotte » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:43 am

Hi,

I'm looking for a top 15 guild with a decent percentage of players in my EU timezone.
Not that I'm unhappy with my current guild, but it sucks seeing hardly any support on raid bosses day in day out where I expect atleast 1 but preferably 2-3 people helping out so we all can start on a new one the next hour.

I'm a daily active 140+ player.
LatteMotte

Re: Looking for EU guild

Postby ZOOT » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:19 am

Raid bosses are not linked with your Guild

They are linked at your friendlist!!
ZOOT

Postby vivi » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 am

joker..start your own guild..just a raid boss u not happy with your guild..14o over level u can kill raid boss yourself...remember only leave guild if when guild war come..no one fight war than u can leave..not just a raid boss..
vivi

Postby HernHunter » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 pm

I would not switch guild only to find more help on raids. I would improve my friend list, but to be honest raid bosses only count for collection, they do not give much help into game.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby LatteMotte » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I waited a couple days and thought not to reply as it would only invoke rage on the repliers but then I thought.... FI... :lol:

Raid bosses are not linked to guilds, playtime is.
Guild chat (sucky as it is) is still the best way to ask for support
Spamming everyone in your friend list gets u ignored and/or deleted
Having guildies from the same timezone means people online that can be reached while you are working together on raid bosses.
In other words; a guild with players from the EU timezone.

Answering requires reading skill and brains. Luckily I had some intelligent pm's that prevented me into thinking I'm playing a game with just monkeys :mrgreen:
LatteMotte

Postby ferg » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:06 pm

You can do what I do and fight the raid boss yourself, knock out a nice chunk of hp and then message everyone that your raid boss only has so much life left. People always help me when I do that.

Besides, insulting people's intelligence and reading skills isn't a great way to ask for help nor calling them monkeys. Good luck finding friends with an attitude like that.
ferg

Postby LatteMotte » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:29 pm

I was not being insulting, merely stating a fact and make a joke of it, hence the smiley. If that came over like an insult, my bad ;)

Found a great guild; Illumination, were the whole idea of working in different timezones is being used also on guildwars. Good team with some spots left for serious people with humor

Seriously, remind me not to add another spammer like you who continuously sends these; help me kill my raid boss spam. :lol: <-- it's a smiley! 8-)
LatteMotte

Return to Dragon Era Discussion