Help! Lower-Mid range level guilds.

Help! Lower-Mid range level guilds.

Postby mccloud1977 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:46 pm

As a leader of a guild that is lvl. 35 I've thought hard about what is best for my guild. The way the game is set up now any lower to mid range guild shouldn't try to full guild up. Any guild without 150+ lvl members are better off sticking with a guild with membership range from 10-18. If you fill up a guild with mid lvl members would you get top 20? I personally don't think so. The guild war rewards help top 10 members and star membership 17-18 depends on level. A guild should keep around that many members so everyone gets better rewards or star membership bonus. That's why both guild war rewards and star membership should both be changed to personal goals/achievements!

I didn't just think this idea today. I've actually thought about it for some time and did my research. These results were from about 5 days ago, so yes some result may be tiny bit off. I researched guild sizes and their was 14 guilds that have membership 33 and above. These guilds have a membership average of 83%. Why? Well because they rock! I for one will never knock top 3 guilds. Actually I wanted to thank them(core members), because I know they are the ones who help start this game and keep it alive at the beginning. I also figure they are some of the top spenders in the game. Be funny if they had little smack talk!

Killin member to Silent Rage/Elite member " Your mama so fat she sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad!"
Elite member to Killin/Silent Rage member " Your mama so fat that even Dora couldn't explore her!"
Silent Rage to Elite/Killin member " your mama is so fat when she bent over and showed her crack, the grand canyon said "DAMMMMN"

Sure I wouldn't mind being in one of the top guilds. I can kill gw's mobs and hit over 50+ without even spending gems. The problem is I've made friends with some members of my guild and even though lower levels I wouldn't leave them. Sure we will never meet in real life but still you can make friends even in a game like dragon era. Been playing games since forever. Had website for Baldurs Gate/Icewind Dale for custom weapons/spells if that tells you how long lol. I also play alot of mmorpg. Was a guild leader in EQ for a few years and had guild website. EQ2/WoW played for a few years also, but wasn't guild leader. Ok back to point!

Guilds that have max membership of 32. The average membership was 57%. Is it a consistent that 18/32 is 56.25%? Which is max star membership for guilds that level. Max level guilds with 31 members the avg is 39%. Well why should guilds be full? A full guild with more members means more interaction and makes the game more fun! No I'm not a accountant, but I'm my church's treasurer(if a church with 300+ members trust my math, then I think I'm ok with math). How you change this to make guilds more full?

First guild war rewards! Have a straight up reward system. Forgot who ranks where. While maybe it brings some competition within guilds. It mostly just hurt lower members in guilds.

Reward system
2000-4999 gp=10 gems/1 energy potion/4* card
5000-19999= 20 gems/2 energy potion/5* card
20000-39999=30 gems/3 energy potion/5* card
40000-49999=40 gems/4 energy potion/6* card
50000-99999=50 gems/5 energy potion/7* card
100000+ =200 gems/6 energy potion/7* card

This makes any member of guild no matter what rank have a chance to earn their rewards based on how well they did. Yes, I added new level for ppl that have no problems hitting 50+ without using gems. This would make ppl actually want to get higher than just the 50k for card. Once I hit 50 I really don't care if I get any higher, but if new reward(for 200 gem draw) than I would. Oh course it would go like this! "Hunny can I buy gems for my game?" My wife "Hell no". Me "PLLEAAASSSEEEE!!!". My wife "NO you spend to much on that game as it is" Later that night. BOW CHICKA WOW WOW! My wife " ok just don't spend too much".

Second guild star membership. Make players earn their spot in guild and take out having leaders having to decide who gets star and who doesn't.

Newbies have to donate 1000 and have 100 guild war points to be regular member.
Regular members have to donate 10,000 and have 1000 gp to become star.
New level called Elite members donate 100,000,000 and have 100,000 gp or higher. Just add a 1% to all bonuses star members have for new level.

I just feel that these changes wouldn't only help us mid to lower guilds, but even the higher ones would benefit from these changes.

P.S. I always thought the Arena was boring till last week! You go spend tickets non-stop till out bah bah. Then I tried to see how I'd do in Tier 3. First place was out of question. Guy/gal had 61 k so no way. Was thinking maybe get lucky and hit 6 place which was only 19k. Played nonstop Monday(off work I'm a respiratory therapist only work 3 12hr shifts). Got past 5th and was flying up rankings. Hit 3rd and still had plenty of tickets to pass 2nd. Well 2nd place wasn't out either. I was about 1-2k behide but tried to catch them. We went at it for over 2 hours or so. I was catching him/her but it was just a little bit over time. Last 30 minutes I was hitting my phone so fast my arm was hurting(haven't used it that fast since a teen lol). Final score 49176 to 48917. I lost, but it was a blast! If anyone know player RavAnt tell them I said "thanks and grats"! Wish Arena was capped per day except on Monday to make more ppl race to the finish. It was super fun!
mccloud1977

Re: Help! Lower-Mid range level guilds.

Postby mccloud1977 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Yeah forgot this would also help guilds that want to merge! Personally I would give up leadership and ask guild to merge with another like Dragonborn(for example). My guild has good core of 14 members and could easily say "use up gp's and lets join another". Could have star membership after week or so if transferred before guild wars.
mccloud1977

Postby jurgewil » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:03 am

i have one question ; are you also writing the jokes for your church's annual family party ?!
or doin' the bow chika wow talkin with the reverend nearby ?!
remember that the gates of heaven can close rapidly..
jurgewil

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Actually I was at a men's retreat for about 20 church's. We had about 30 members there and guess what? My pastor was there also! Their was a lot of joking around and some jokes that were told we wouldn't say in church. Does that mean we are all going to Hell? Don't judge my faith by a few jokes I told on a post. You have no idea who I am or my religious beliefs. My Uncle is a mennonite pastor and I tell jokes to him all the time. He even laughs at some of them.Guess he is going to Hell? I mean really judging someone because he tells a few joke and saying he is going to Hell! Don't be a hypocrite!

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;Luke 6:37
mccloud1977

Postby Lee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 pm

McCloud. Nice post but a few issues / suggestions.
Re guild war. One of the reasons guild rewards are set as they are. Is that the rewards for guild placing and relevant reward earn pm a huge amount of revenue. I can't see them changing this much.
Re guild members. Having a full guild that contribute gold each week will help you level your buildings quicker.
Lee

Postby Lee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Oh and if you merge with another guild. You don't need to wait for people to spend their gp. If you kick them from the guild they keep their gp
Lee

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Thanks Lee! Didn't know about players being able to keep GP's if kicked out. I just hate the reward system for players 11+. I really would hate it if in a a guild that placed 4th in gw's and I was rank 11th ranked with 50k+. You would only get 2 6* cards while if any other lower guild(say 50th+) would get a 7*.
mccloud1977

Postby pmsupport » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 am

Hi mccloud1977, thanks for your feedback and the reward chart. They have been forwarded to the Design Team.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby shaned1025 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 am

Hey McCloud. Add me d366c7. Let's chat
Prometheus Leader
Dragon Era ID d366c7
Line App shaned1025
shaned1025

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Yo, just saying: that top reward is a joke... The only extra u get for spending approximately 500gems is 200gems and an epot.

Than back to the guild war system, it is called Guild War for a reason. If anything the guild rewards should be upgraded not the individual ones. Those individual rewards are alrdy a compensation for the mid range guilds. U're actually proposing an individual 'score a-thon', which isn't a bad idea but just not in the context of a GW.

Regarding the stars, an active ldr can switch them if necessary, but how often does one miss that tiny little HP or attack to finish a lvl? ;)

Btw, your mama is so fat that she has her own gravity field! :)
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion