How is the guild war score calculated?

Re: How is the guild war score calculated?

Postby admin » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:58 am

You shouldn't be getting 1242 points if you didn't kill the boss, or anything over 1200 unless you over-killed the boss. Please send us a screenshot to support@playmage.com with the approximate time and your account information (6 letter/digit friendcode) if that ever happens again.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mistervista » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:12 am

It's still not working properly. I just got more points for failing than I did for killing it!

I have some screenshots to prove it but will have to post them later.

With a guild boss this hard in particular we should surely get more points by far if we kill it.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:22 am

Hi mistervista, thanks for the report. Please post the screenshots or send them to support@playmage.com and we will look into it.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby THR Kakashi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:43 am

Ahh. I see..

So, the best way to explain it is to look at it the same way as Leveling up. From lvl1 - 100, you only need small amounts of EXP to level up. The higher your level, the more EXP you need before you reach the next Tier/Level.

The comparison is where the first 50% of the GW Bosses HP gives you a huge amount of GP, however, the higher the amount of damage is done, the wider the margin of GP is received. As Byce and pmsupport explained earlier, linearly speaking, it's safer to aim for Half damage and less Revives rather than aiming to kill.

Tip/Hint: Some people use more than 3 Revive potions per Battle. There are combinations you can use where you can take a bit over half the HP and use only 1 or even No potions and still earn 6 - 800GP. Strategically play so you're only using Gems to refresh the Boss Fight. Perfect Team: (Un-Leveled cards) Healer and Marionette as Lead and Pal, Naga (or 4* water imp apparently!), Element Nullifier and Use your two remaining spots for %HP reducers (Zeus/Blackbeard/Ice Pinnochio)
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby THR Kakashi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 am

Just to add to my earlier post - Unleveled cards mean less HP. Which also means less HP to Heal. I forgot to mention that it would pay to have a fully healed Light or Water Healer due to the fact that they both Heal over 3600HP and using the combo mentioned earlier, you'll enter battle with around 3600 HP. The rest, is pretty self explanatory.
The Rock Stars- f45023
THR Kakashi

Postby Jorge » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:58 am

It's still not working properly. I just got more points for failing than I did for killing it!

I have some screenshots to prove it but will have to post them later.

With a guild boss this hard in particular we should surely get more points by far if we kill it.

The guild boss HP just like any other enemy's HP fluctuates around 2% between battles. So let's say you did 1.99M damage to a 2M HP boss and got 1240 gp, then you did 1.97M damage to a 1.97M HP boss and only got 1237 gp. Just an example, I don't know the exact HP of this boss (esp. considering I only play fb version) or the exact gp formula.

Or you maybe got promoted to star member between your runs?
Jorge

Postby mistervista » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:47 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi mistervista, thanks for the report. Please post the screenshots or send them to support@playmage.com and we will look into it.

Thanks. Here are some screenshots as requested: I've also cleared it again since and only got 1295.

mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Hi mistervista, thanks for the screenshots. We will look into it.

Update:
Hi mistervista, did you almost kill the boss when you got 1297 points from the failed guild war battle? It's been confirmed that the HP of the guild war boss fluctuates (randomly chosen between max 2% higher and 2% lower than their designed HP for total of 4%)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:57 am

Not really, I probably had it down to something like 7/8 of it's life.
mistervista

Postby pmsupport » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi mistervista, thank you for the clarification. We will look into it. Please let us know if it happens again. Please take a screenshot of the remaining HP of the guild war boss next time if it's convenience. Thank you.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion