Can't protect my cards anymore

Re: Can't protect my cards anymore

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Woody, please reboot your device to see if it helps. If not, please write down some account information, delete the app and reinstall. How much free memory space do you have?
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Billyard » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Just reinstalled the game and it's working fine now thanks for the help
Billyard

Postby Woody » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:53 pm

pmsupport wrote:Hi Woody, please reboot your device to see if it helps. If not, please write down some account information, delete the app and reinstall. How much free memory space do you have?

i have rebooted, deleted and reinstalled, freed memory ( i have tons of memory - computer that is), howled at the moon, shared emails with playmage support and chatted with kindle support. playmage tells me it is not their problem. kindle says it is not their problem. so i guess it is MY PROBLEM!

it is a royal pain in the neck. especially after losing a couple of dragons while strengthening with same colour jewel dragons <-- that is on me as i am easily distracted.
Woody
Leo's Lounge
f47ba4
Woody

Postby pmsupport » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi Woody, please check if you have installed any utility apps that will automatically clear the game's data.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby Monkey d Dragon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:54 am

Does Kindle have a clear cache button, that way you can clear the cache on dragon era then reprotect all your cards. When protecting your cards again start from the bottom to the top n if only the top section or page 1 is having the protection problem, then it might just be a storage issue. It's worth a try.
Monkey d Dragon

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion