Why payments can be done with only dollar ?

Why payments can be done with only dollar ?

Postby cardcore » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi i love dragon era so much and normally i am not paying anything for any game and i dont have enough knowledge about payments but this time i want to make this so much to get 8* kirin. However in my country 1$ = 2.3 our money. Therefore if i want to get gems it will be like i am paying 112$ for 50$ priced gems because salaries almost same if an engineer gets 5000$ monthly in dollar countries , he gets 5000 of our money. It seems unfair and hard to affort. I am requesting a solution for this if possible.

Sorry for bad english :)
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Re: Why payments can be done with only dollar ?

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi cardcore, the payment method and currency are determined by the App Stores, not us.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby cardcore » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

i dont know when game companies determines the payments for only dollar app stores automatically converts it other money types with existing money rates. At least this is the knowledge that i have so maybe playmage can do something for this
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby admin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:06 am

There is no way to set different cost in different countries. The App Store only allow you to specify a pricing tier based on US Dollar amount, and they determine the cost in various other countries based on the exchange rate and the amount of tax they need to pay in those countries.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Dragon Era Discussion