How do I beat wonderland of darkness insane???

Re: How do I beat wonderland of darkness insane???

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Hmm taking up this guy post so making another for help with Hell!
mccloud1977

Postby cardcore » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 pm

you can use revives too just try to keep them and decide the way which leads to use fewer potion and makes certain to have gold chests at the end of the turn
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby alkis » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:12 am

you can use another dragon leader and take at least a 7* dragon! but u will spend more revives. i beat hell stage of karen using azrael and hayyel for leaders and: 8* fire dragon 7* light dragon 7* dark dragon and i think i had anauel too. with this team i spent 7 revives!! best of luck mate! ;)
c70f9n
alkis

Postby lustghast » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

mccloud1977 wrote:Hey Lustghast. Can get most on your list, just not all. Have friends with hayyel, and I have 1 panzer, and echidna and a cyborg. Is there any cards I can replace as leader and other panzer to have a shot? Have a ton of cards just not the greatest when it comes to strategy in this game lol.

the if you can fit a full heal card wth under 18 cd in your team then youre good :)
for panzer idk what to fill hes pretty tough to beat 9 cd and strong hit :/ but i havent done hell yet just giving my(little) knowledge of hell boards to you : DD xD
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Postby lustghast » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

mccloud1977 wrote:Hey Lustghast. Can get most on your list, just not all. Have friends with hayyel, and I have 1 panzer, and echidna and a cyborg. Is there any cards I can replace as leader and other panzer to have a shot? Have a ton of cards just not the greatest when it comes to strategy in this game lol.

the if you can fit a full heal card wth under 18 cd in your team then youre good :)
for panzer idk what to fill hes pretty tough to beat 9 cd and strong hit :/ but i havent done hell yet just giving my(little) knowledge of hell boards to you : DD xD
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion