How do I beat wonderland of darkness insane???

How do I beat wonderland of darkness insane???

Postby Jose » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:06 am

I really want the darkness queen but I can't seem to find a team that I can
Farm that level or beat that level for that matter I don't have any panzers
Or any guild war bosses yet so I really don't have the benefit of the 2.5x2.5
GW bosses yet so I mostly use a healer and a friends hayyel or any of the other
Increase bosses I also have dolls but I don't think she works well for this level
Any help is appreciated thank you
Jose

Re: How do I beat wonderland of darkness insane???

Postby Mirandasmom » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 am

Do you have a blue healer? Find a friend with a high level Necromancer or any 50% darkness damage reduction. Dark pinocchio may work but you not have enough hp in your team. You'll also need a strong hitter, an hp card (naga is very useful), a dolly or protect from dark attack card (cyborg) also. That's what I remember from last time. Good luck.
Mirandasmom

Postby Hypernova » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Best low cost setup:
Necromancer(at least 7*) + water maiden leaders
7* naga
6* cyborg berserker
6* medusa/vampire x2

Unfortunately, I don't know what cards you have at your disposal so any input would be useless if you don't have the cards I mentioned.
Hypernova

Postby dinafyre » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 am

i used 7*Necro 6*werewolf 7*echidna 6*blue dragon 7*kraken queen with a blue healer friend for insane basically auto spun the first 2 levels for chests and quit if i didnt get gold
when i finally got the gold chests if youre paying attention and use echidna right you can do it with no revives...i got lazy had to use 2 :roll:
u may want to swap out queen/dragon for high hitters like medusa or even better a cyborg (which i dont have) good luck
dinafyre

Postby alkis » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 am

as the others correctly said, u must tell us your cards. if u have a naga and a cyborg i dont think it would be difficult! ;)
c70f9n
alkis

Postby cardcore » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:54 pm

my team was

Saintess of the Ocean as leader

lycan of the moon

royal fencer

amazon raider

vampire princess

necromancer 8* as helper

3.6k hp recovery each turn

11.9k total hp

%50 dark damage reduction

now the steps:

first of all you can survive until wave 3 without revives so spin the wheel on 5 lines to get 5 chests (you can have max 5+1 chests at insane wonderland map) if at least one of them gold chest then use revives at 3rd wave otherwise surrender (0-5 revives might be enough) rest you dont need revives

at 1st wave spin the wheel on 5 lines to make active vampire princess's skill

at the beginning of the 2nd wave shoot pinocchio and spin the weels on 5 lines again untill vampire skill become active again

at the beginning of the 3rd wave aim the light satyr and shoot with vampire princess's skill then activate 8* necromancer skill and then use lycan of the moon's skill. At this wave these skills wont be enough so sometimes you could be dead if you have gold chests already use revive otherwise fortify. After killed light styr roll the wheel on 5 lines again untill dark satyr be dead.

at the 4th wave shoot pinochhio with vampire again and roll the weel on 5 line untill skill is become activated again

at the beginning of the 5th wave activate necromancer posion skill and shoot one of the bunnies and use lycan of the moon's skill.

After this you can just activate auto spin because round is done waves after 5 is not challanging. But ofcourse you should activate the posion at last wave witch has great amount of hp.

İf you dont have similar team then you should be careful about these

1) at least 11.7k hp
2)%50 damage reduction (it can be with pinocchio)
3) posion at least 5-6k each round
4)at least 3.6k recovery each round
5)at least one attacker card which has at least 40k damage with one strike

THANKS "LAW" WHO GAVE ME THESE İNFORMATİONS AND FACİLİTATE ME TO GET WİCKED WİTCH MOREOVER A GREAT PARTİCİPATER OF ARC THE LAD ROCKS GUİLD
and THANKS MY GUİLDMATES FOR YOUR SUPPORT
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Nice post cardcore! How about Hell level because I'm not getting anywhere with that level at all?
mccloud1977

Postby lustghast » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:49 pm

mccloud1977 wrote:Nice post cardcore! How about Hell level because I'm not getting anywhere with that level at all?

for hell i believe its 2 hayyels assist lead
2 panzer
and echidna and cyborg
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Hey Lustghast. Can get most on your list, just not all. Have friends with hayyel, and I have 1 panzer, and echidna and a cyborg. Is there any cards I can replace as leader and other panzer to have a shot? Have a ton of cards just not the greatest when it comes to strategy in this game lol.
mccloud1977

Postby ferg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Might be able to sub with a wicked witch but you got to have 2 full heals.
ferg

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion