Witch Queen Help??

Witch Queen Help??

Postby lustghast » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Hello ive been beating the witch queen on insane but with revives. ive spent about 40 revives and only gotten 2 gold chests total and they were both pinnochio, therefore i want to try a team that will minimize my revives or eliminate the use of revives.
i am only level 90 so my command points are 80
my cards are: ( light are not included)
7* anauel
6* homunculus
6* Great night dragon
5* sea dragon
7* panzer night dragon
7* Feverent hectate
7* Siren the temptress
6* gaea
6* Cyclops
6* Dryad x2
7* Flesh Lotus queen
6* queen persephone
7* Snake spirit (immortal)
6* Blackbeard
6* Maiden of Darkness
6* Saintess of the ocean
6* Cat thief
6* Floral Saintess
6* Harpy
6* Tauren Fighter
5* Medusa ( can make 6* with leveling)
5* Satyr Bowman
6* great earth dragon
6* Great Flame Dragon
5* Possessed Doll
5* Fallen Angel
5* Enchanted Forest Pinnochio
5* enchanted dark pinnochio x2
Thats about it, the rest of my team is baby dragons and stuff that isnt evolved or leveled yet
Dragon era is a way of life for me T _ T
lustghast

Re: Witch Queen Help??

Postby vivi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 am

are u sure u play insane? those card u have,i dont think so u need revive..even u need,but 40 rp is a bullshit...go add friend with hayyel if u using dragon team. try again insane map
vivi

Postby ferg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 pm

vivi wrote:are u sure u play insane? those card u have,i dont think so u need revive..even u need,but 40 rp is a bullshit...go add friend with hayyel if u using dragon team. try again insane map

Its the limited cp is what's keeping them from a strong team.

Basically, a team with a minimum 11.5k hp with 2 6* shooters will usually do it. An ignore defense or poison for the murloc on wave 5 if I remember correctly ( haven't played it this run).
ferg

Postby lustghast » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:45 pm

vivi wrote:are u sure u play insane? those card u have,i dont think so u need revive..even u need,but 40 rp is a bullshit...go add friend with hayyel if u using dragon team. try again insane map

yeah i cleared inane about 10+ times yesterday and only got 2 pinnochio
40 rp later :U it took about 2-4 rp each turn
lustghast

Postby lustghast » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:52 pm

ferg wrote:

Its the limited cp is what's keeping them from a strong team.

Basically, a team with a minimum 11.5k hp with 2 6* shooters will usually do it. An ignore defense or poison for the murloc on wave 5 if I remember correctly ( haven't played it this run).

yeah but the problem im having is getting to 11.5k heh i got to 7.5k with 6* necro assist but i think i need 7 or 8* to reach that 11.5-12k for it :UUUUU sucks
lustghast

Postby ferg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Back when I ran insane, I always had to have an 8* reduction card helper. It was the only way to pull the needed 11.5k hp.

Maybe a dragon team with healer then? Probably need to pull like 22+k hp for that one, not sure.
ferg

Postby cardcore » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

these cards are entirely enough to get witch without using pots i've made a guide for another guy you can benefit from it just check the other topic
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby Browncoat » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Pinnochio's the rare gold, so you guys are doing ok. Keep at it, next gold will probably be what you need.
Browncoat

Postby lustghast » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:36 pm

cardcore wrote:these cards are entirely enough to get witch without using pots i've made a guide for another guy you can benefit from it just check the other topic

would you mind setting up a team with my cardss?? :D that would help alot right now im going to attempt
Pinnochio as leader to reduce 50%
6* dark drag homunculus harpy 5* water drag
and hayyel helper
will pull the 11.5k necesary and maybe kill it
you think itll work if not ill take alook into your other post and/or use the team you suggest if you make it :) thank you c:
lustghast

Postby cardcore » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 am

like i said i have already prepared a guide and some of cards is contained in your cardlist too so you should check it out

https://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopi ... 36&t=14821
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion