How do I beat Hell level Wonderland of Darkness?

How do I beat Hell level Wonderland of Darkness?

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Sorry hated taking up other guys post! I really could use help! I'm really only one in my guild that does even insane, so only help I can get is from here! Hate to make huge list, but not sure how else to do this.

Dark
7*
Wicked Witch
Necromancer the Undying
Panzer Night Dragon (Yes finally got 1 lol)
6*
Werewolf
Vampire Princess
Fallen Archangel
Demon
Necromancer
Maiden of Darkness
Cyborg Berserker
Great Night Dragon

Light
8*
Kiren the Good Omen Bringer
7*
Priestess of Light x2
Rhoswen(leveling now lol)
Gretel
Seer the Omniscient
6*
Succubus Queen
Holy Priestess x2
Unicorn
Dragon Knight
Great Holy Dragon
Athena
Holy Seer x3

Earth
7*
Harpy the Winged Spirit
Ultimate Earth Dragon
6*
Dryad
Achilles
Ghost Ship
Royal Fencer
Harpy
Great Earth Dragon
Cyclops
Warrior Princess

Fire
7*
Flesh Lotus Queen
Karen
Echidna
Anauel
Sailor Devourer
Ultimate Flame Dragon
6*
Cannoneer
Flame Sorceress
Scylla

Water
7*
Snow Queen
Pirate Lord Blackbeard
Unrivalled Thetis
Lernaen Hydra
6*
Hell Marionette
Mermaid Princess
Great Sea Dragon
Saintess of the Ocean
Medusa the Jealous
Siren
Shell Fairy Queen

I also got tons of 5* etc like dragons and all Pino's etc. It would seem like I could figure it out with cards I got, but without anyone in guild able to help. I have to see if any here can help me. Sorry maybe I'm an dumb *beep* but having problems with Hell level. I also listed light cards if anyone see a good combo for new raid mob. I'm trying to get them for all members but once about level 45 wow pain in the *beep* again lol. Thanks guys if any can help really would be grateful.
mccloud1977

Re: How do I beat Hell level Wonderland of Darkness?

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Sorry forgot level 160. I also have a few of you guys on friends list so if ever need a card up from me just message and be happy to help.
mccloud1977

Postby cardcore » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:33 pm

is it possible without panzers ?
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:45 pm

I have no clue lol? Hopefully someone smarter than me can help.
mccloud1977

Postby Wendigo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:00 pm

With your cards the best setup will likely be the same as what you used for running insane. Obviously it will require having a sizable supply of revives. Most importantly use the first wave to get your chests and only continue if you have gotten golds.
Wendigo

Postby ferg » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:38 pm

cardcore wrote:is it possible without panzers ?

Very possible but dragon queens will take their place. My team is 2 dragon king leaders with Nerdia, 7* dark dragon, 6* fire dragon and one or the other dragon queens ( I usually go with dark dragon queen for poison).

Gotta stall a little at the beginning to let dragons build up (this is where panzer helps but not a must-have) but usually this is a no revive team. Only need revives if you overshoot wave one or make a bad move.

This is coming from someone that has 0 panzers and has farmed hell wonderland with little to no problems (well except fire wonderland hell, wave 1 was a revive pit).

Hope this helps, good luck.
ferg

Postby mccloud1977 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Ok! Windago not sure what you are talking about with the gold chests? If you don't get 1 in first wave then stop because you won't get 1 in later waves? To Ferg: I know you have the 8* because used you as friend, so I know you know what your talking about. Would you please look at my cards and give me advice on best set-up.
mccloud1977

Postby Wendigo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 am

Harvest all your chests in the first wave after doing crowd control this way you do not waste your revives or your time. If you get a gold then it pays to use revives to complete the level, if not then quit instead of using revives for waste card rewards.
Wendigo

Postby mccloud1977 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:34 am

Ok thanks! That actually is great idea. Those end mobs take so long I can put on auto,then cook kids supper and take shower and still be at 5% when back lol.
mccloud1977

Postby ferg » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:03 am

Hmmm, I've looked at the cards and having a tough time coming up with a no revive team. Looks like the best thing is anauel with hayyel helper with panzer, earth, flame dragons, with maybe echidna and dryad for extra defense, or possibly cyborg berserker.

But like wendigo said, stall at beginning for gold and use the revives if you get gold. Start over if you all brown.

Just too add, my trip into hell wasn't good until I got Nerdia. She opened the door for hell success for me.
ferg

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion