Kirin's deadline has been stretched

Kirin's deadline has been stretched

Postby cardcore » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 pm

By the early hours of today we have noticed that kirin's deadline has been strethed to february 10th. This was annoying because developers shouldnt confuse players like this. Everybody thought like 31th january is the last chance of the getting kirin and maybe they put themselves hard economical situation and maybe if they would pay for kirin later it wouldnt happen. I am requesting an apologize from playmage for this because this is not acceptable. Confusing players is for illegal sellers not for game developers
especially not for playmage which released such a funny game for us.
\m/ Arc The Lad Rocks \m/
cardcore

Re: Kirin's deadline has been stretched

Postby vivi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:38 am

Why should playmage apologize??? I dont see anything wrong.they giving another chance to those who still not yet get this wonderful card....you should thanks playmage not asking for apologize...i still see some buying this card,you go see..is true
vivi

Postby jurgewil » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:00 am

i must agree with ' vivi ' here ...

such a reflection could possibly be valid if they removed kirin before jan 31st .

but probably such a frustrated comment can come when you are in a non top 3 guild ,
with big and frequent talk about getting into top 3 and it does not happen ..

( yes it´s personal )
jurgewil

Postby lonewolf0098 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:29 am

in my opinion if anyone put themselfs in a hard economical situation for getting a virtual card they probably should seek profesional help
lonewolf0098

Postby cardcore » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

Well , i am aproaching your ideas with respect but this is my opinion. If you dont have kirin this is obviously good think but i am looking this situation from other side and i think game devolopers shouldn't create uncertainty. If they give a time limitation then they should abide by it. Also why i want to say thank you? First of all, i bought kirin in normal time limitation and secondly Ok , i like this game so much i can say ty for it but there is a mistake which made by playmage and its to normal to wait an apologize. What will happen in future ? Can i trust playmage again if a situation like this happen ? I think their trustworthiness has been damaged and they should fix this. These are my ideas i am regarding yours with respect but please be fair toward me.
cardcore

Postby vivi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:10 pm

....STILL YOU WANT PLAYMAGE SAY SORRY TO YOU...WHAT PROBLEM YOU HAVE? they put another 1 month if they want....pls think for other, some player maybe still need this card...give them chance!! If you already buy it,than go enjoy it...you so funny...i first time see player like you,waiting just for a words sorry!....
vivi

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Well this guy for sure must hate playmage for bringing panzers back in sailor miles. So much confusion :s
Ragnarok72

Postby cardcore » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:41 pm

i dont have panzers and i dont care panzers 7500 sailor miles is too much for me i am going for dual dragons instead of panzers and i couldnt get association between this topic and panzers.
cardcore

Postby jurgewil » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:58 pm

epic answer , ragnarok !

r e s p e c t
jurgewil

Return to Dragon Era Discussion